Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2014, 12:03 PM   #41

I realize you can't divulge all the details but like others have said I'm really glad to hear things finally worked out to your satisfaction. You've been thru alot of stress and unhappiness. Hope that both are over now and you can move on and finally enjoy your Sabre again. Through your conviction to achieve satisfaction and not backing down it will make it easier for others to get their issues resolved. You need a new title, 'Sabre Saint' .
Old 03-04-2014, 12:14 PM   #42
Are we there yet.......

This says it all. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1393953258.697125.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	47156
Old 03-04-2014, 12:16 PM   #43

Very happy to hear you and FR came to an agreement. Thank you posting this so we know an agreement was made and thanks to FR for restoring our faith in you to make things right. A lot of us don't post very much but we do follow what's going on. This forum does make a difference.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forest River Forums mobile app
Old 03-04-2014, 04:10 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbalmer65 View Post
This says it all. Attachment 47156

I really like the quote, such a true statement. We just booked our first trip to Disney, heading down 4th of July. That should be a good time.
Old 03-04-2014, 04:16 PM   #45

I plan on staying on this forum because I do believe that together our words are heard and you guys sure stood up when I needed some help.
Old 03-04-2014, 04:19 PM   #46
Are we there yet.......

You never have to many friends. Unless they want to stay with you...... Lol
Old 03-04-2014, 04:35 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad DADDY View Post
I really like the quote, such a true statement. We just booked our first trip to Disney, heading down 4th of July. That should be a good time.
You will love it. Did the same trip last June. Are you staying on property? (The Wilderness?)
Old 03-04-2014, 04:36 PM   #48

Quote:
I plan on staying on this forum because I do believe that together our words are heard and you guys sure stood up when I needed some help.

There are the 3 Percenters in this world.....

and the rest.....

(not even worth talking about)

2013 Forest River Salem Hemisphere SBT312QBUD

2001 CrewCab F-250 7.3 PowerStroke Diesel
SuperChip, BTS transmission, 6.0 Trans Cooler
Old 03-04-2014, 04:42 PM   #49

Quote:

1) have a plan and route for each and every park you will see. What to see, what to by-pass and use Fast track Pass.
2) (I feel for you if you are there on the 4th) Don't go on holidays or weekend... the crowds... my heavens the crowds.
3) Remain calm at all times and you will have a great time. For know that 'plans work' for only the first five minutes and the rest almost goes by the seat of your pants.
4) Plan to come back and do it all over again. Disney is not just for kids..... But the kids at heart...

2013 Forest River Salem Hemisphere SBT312QBUD

2001 CrewCab F-250 7.3 PowerStroke Diesel
SuperChip, BTS transmission, 6.0 Trans Cooler
Old 03-04-2014, 04:56 PM   #50
NELA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Les View Post
Disney is not just for kids..... But the kids at heart...

X Eleventy! While our sons were growing up, we did Disney a time or six, then I went back with an adult friend when I was single (divorced).

Amazing difference. Getting to do and see what appeals to the adults is an altogether different and GREAT experience!

And FTR, some things that appeal to the kids *also* appeal to the kid-at-heart.

If age is a state of mind, and I've lost my mind, I'm AGELESS, right?
Give me 40 acres and I'll turn this rig around:
Flagstaff 5er 2014 8528 IKWS, Platinum Package, Regency Interior "Buffy"
F250 Super Duty 2013 Tuxedo Black "Biff"
Days camped 2014: 30
Old 03-04-2014, 05:22 PM   #51
Site Team

Quote:
I work for toys and of course my lovely wife, better not forget to say that. Happy, Happy, Happy is right. Like Rolaids, oh what a relief it is.
I believe that's alka seltzer. Lol. But the point is well made. Peace!

Sent from my XT907 using Forest River Forums mobile app

Old 03-04-2014, 06:47 PM   #52

Quote:
How about that we will be there the same time over the 4th of July then head to the FROG from our stay there.
Check out this site Fort Fiends plenty of info there, just don't let them scare you their bark is worse then their bite, I use the same screen name there.
We are at the Fort from June 26th - July 6th how about you?
Old 03-04-2014, 07:53 PM   #53

We are at the fort from July 1 through July 8 and cannot wait!!!
Old 03-04-2014, 08:05 PM   #54
NELA

MadDaddy,

Have your bride shoot me a PM and I'll show her some of the wall vinyl (totally removable) quotes I've put in our 5er. They are so nice to personalize your unit, and you can get custom ones made also...any words, design, or quote you want.

Didya sleep a bit better last night? Should slept in a bit late this mornin'....y'all earned it!

If age is a state of mind, and I've lost my mind, I'm AGELESS, right?
Give me 40 acres and I'll turn this rig around:
Flagstaff 5er 2014 8528 IKWS, Platinum Package, Regency Interior "Buffy"
F250 Super Duty 2013 Tuxedo Black "Biff"
Days camped 2014: 30
Old 03-04-2014, 08:07 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblr View Post
How about that we will be there the same time over the 4th of July then head to the FROG from our stay there.
Check out this site Fort Fiends plenty of info there, just don't let them scare you their bark is worse then their bite, I use the same screen name there.
We are at the Fort from June 26th - July 6th how about you?

We née to get together. Sounds like a good time
Old 03-04-2014, 08:10 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weezer View Post
MadDaddy,

Have your bride shoot me a PM and I'll show her some of the wall vinyl (totally removable) quotes I've put in our 5er. They are so nice to personalize your unit, and you can get custom ones made also...any words, design, or quote you want.

Didya sleep a bit better last night? Should slept in a bit late this mornin'....y'all earned it!

Slept great, even left work early..... I even had dinner with momma tonight. I will have her PM you. I like the vinyl.
Old 03-04-2014, 08:16 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Les View Post
1) have a plan and route for each and every park you will see. What to see, what to by-pass and use Fast track Pass.
2) (I feel for you if you are there on the 4th) Don't go on holidays or weekend... the crowds... my heavens the crowds.
3) Remain calm at all times and you will have a great time. For know that 'plans work' for only the first five minutes and the rest almost goes by the seat of your pants.
4) Plan to come back and do it all over again. Disney is not just for kids..... But the kids at heart...

I feel my faith is in good hands on this trip. My wife is the spread sheet queen. I have six spread sheets for every move I make in life. She is already planning and of course the spread sheets keep flying out of the printer with our plans.
Old 03-04-2014, 08:19 PM   #58
Director, FROG

Quote:
I see that they have shut down our forum just before anyone knew the outcome, so silly.
I just want to be sure that everyone understands that the Forest River Forums are not a part of, and are not controlled by, either Forest River or FROG. They are owned and operated by a completely separate company that operates multiple forums on the internet. You can find a list of at least some of their other forums at the bottom of the page.

The Fourms are a great source of information, with some silliness thrown in, and a lot of us who work for Forest River or active members, but no one at Forest River controls the content or can shut down a thread.

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
Old 03-04-2014, 08:21 PM   #59

Don't let him kid ya, he has benefitted greatly from my over organization
Old 03-04-2014, 08:25 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. View Post
I just want to be sure that everyone understands that the Forest River Forums are not a part of, and are not controlled by, either Forest River or FROG. They are owned and operated by a completely separate company that operates multiple forums on the internet. You can find a list of at least some of their other forums at the bottom of the page.

The Fourms are a great source of information, with some silliness thrown in, and a lot of us who work for Forest River or active members, but no one at Forest River controls the content or can shut down a thread.

Someone has control on here. They shut down my forum. I do know that FR higher ups browse this site.
Closed Thread