If it is RVW I would ask to talk to Mr Durnell, he is the owner and explain you want to purchase from him and it will be a few days to get you hands on the money. See if they would accept a deposit to hold the order. I'd be almost certain he will accept the order for the price you were given today. If the RV you want is in their inventory it won't make any difference but if you have to order it there could be a legitimate reason. A little story, I used to be a regional sales manager for a large truck body manufacturer. They wouldn't tell dealers about price increases until just a few days before the effective date. I asked the plant manager why they didn't give the dealers a chance to close an order before a price increase. Get this, his answer was, "if we did that we may be covered up with orders". I told him "well we certainly don't want that to happen".
2014 Palomino Puma 25RS
2011 F-150 Super Crew XLT
Days camped in 2014 - 23
Camped 2015 - 47
Camped 2016 - 51 done - 6 more planned so far