Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-20-2012, 10:42 AM   #1

Sabre 32 RCTS Ready for Pickup

Ater 7 (long) weeks, we recieved word that our new Sabre 32 RCTS arrived at the dealer. We will be picking it up this Friday. It took a few extra days because we requested "side toppers" to be added at the factory which is not a std. Sabre option but they were more than willing to do for us. (yet?)

Now we will need to learn how to pull it, park it and hook/unhook it. We've been travel trailering for about 20 years and everyone sez how much easier 5ving is. I hope they're right!

We will also have to figure out where everything goes. We've emtpied the contents from our current 26ft Sunline trailer into the garage and dinning room. Its hard to beleive all that stuff came from that relatively small trailer.

Thanks to everyone who's brains we've picked on a variety of topics including Brand / model choice, hitch selection, leveling, water filling, slide topper pros's /con's, etc.

We plan on taking the Sabre on in inaugural run next weekend to a favorite State Park in lower Michigan.
SimchaSabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:44 AM   #2

Congrats!!!! Every spring and fall I get reaquianted with the contents we have in our TT. Still waiting for our factory built 34REQS-6. Have fun on your inaugural run.
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:03 PM   #3
H2oski

Congrats, I know you are getting all giddie and can wait till Friday only 2 days and a wakeup to go. Enjoy.
(LA) Lower Alabama
h20ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:15 PM   #4

Best of luck with your new Sabre.
I'm sure you'll love it!
Prodigy
M.I.L. in Florida for good!!
amxpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:20 AM   #5

AMXPRESS:
I understand you are picking up your Columbus 320RS on Friday as well. Best of luck to u too!

And thanks for your many comments/replies over thae last several months as we worked thru the "selection" process and also the "now we're waiting on our camper to arrive and we keep thinking of new thing we need to learn about!" process.
SimchaSabre is offline   Reply With Quote