Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-02-2010, 07:22 PM   #1

Sabre 32BHOK

One of the dealers had an open house this weekend. We looked at a Sabre 32BHOK, really like the layout and the wife especially liked the outdoor kitchen. Seriously thinking about getting one now. For all of you out there that has a Sabre how do you like them?

2010 Wildcat 30LOFT
2011 RAM 3500 CCLB Cummins
HookMeUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:36 PM   #2

we just ordered one. Pick it up late this month hopefully. Can't wait, and appears we got a really good deal too. This will be our first 5er. So how did the quality appear on the unit? We are purchasing pretty much on pictures and floor plan and what we have heard. We do have a back out option if we get there and it is not what we expect.
Deleted Account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:35 AM   #3

We picked up our Sabre 31 REDS on Easter weekend. still packing it. First trip will be to the lake this weekend. We are so in love with it. Lots and lots of storage spaces . We think the quality is great. Price was great too.
Hope you like yours as well. Happy Camping!
D&GM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 08:38 PM   #4

We purchased a Sabre 32BHOK in April and absolutely love it. My wife had been looking for something with a bit more room than our previous 5th wheel as the kids are getting bigger. My wife tried to sell me on the outdoor kitchen and my first reaction was seems to be a waste of space. And then it crossed my mine I do most of the cooking outside! Best part of the rig!

We've had it out four times already and I don't think I've actually left the vicinity of the outdoor kitchen!

Everything seems well made, has lots of features, and pulls nice. We drove from Missouri to Iowa (Cheyenne Camping Center) without ever seeing it close up except pictures on their website. We have no regrets. In fact, we're headed out again this weekend.
Sabre Family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 09:37 PM   #5

How where the people at Cheyenne Camping Center to deal with? I have looked at their website and the prices look pretty good. That was my first reaction when the wife said she would like to have an outside kitchen.

2010 Wildcat 30LOFT
2011 RAM 3500 CCLB Cummins
HookMeUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:26 AM   #6

Thumbs up cheyenne camping center

We purchased our Sabre from them, they have the best website what you see is what you get, the transaction went smoothly I opted to have my sabre delivered to my front door. Even after paying for transportation still got a great deal, Mr. Kevin Frazier is great to deal with and does not give you the runarround. I would buy from them again.
riciren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:31 PM   #7

Cheyenne Camping Center is excellent. Very friendly staff, no hassles. It's a big operation. I've been to a lot of local dealers in St. Louis area lately and maybe see one to two people in there. This place was booming with business, but at no cost to our own experience. Prompt attention, and I'll say once again, very friendly. When we were finishing up the deal with the salesman (we had already done our walkthrough), he stepped out and came back with a bottle of champagne for us and a rose for my wife.

And I'll have to say, their website really helped too. We were going into this blind without actually seeing the camper up close, but the unit was as advertised. All options were there, etc.

Highly recommended.

Mike
Sabre Family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:10 PM   #8
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

I see I am not the only one that thinks highly of Cheyenne camping center !

Sorry I bumped this old post but I think Its worth it for anyone looking to buy . In the midwest !
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
palomino