Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-30-2013, 12:02 PM   #21
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedcat View Post
I saw a very similar unit to the one I ordered at the Louisville RV show this weekend. It had the same options I ordered such as such as 2nd A/C and slide toppers. I did not order the fireplace. I did order the super lounge but not sure if the weight will vary when replacing a dinette/couch combo. The dry weight on the unit at the show was 12,282. Do you have the fireplace and 2nd A/C?
No fireplace. Yes, the second A/C.

We also upgraded to the solid surface counter tops in the kitchen and the galley extension.

We got the "u-shaped" dinette w/ the separate sofa instead of the super lounge. (Seems we are a bit of the oddballs here - I've seen more super lounges than not from posters here.)

We also ordered slide toppers from the dealer and had JT's (knockoffs) installed.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:49 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddurnell View Post
We have the privilege of having Sabre Sam as our Sabre Factory representative. Not only is he an awesome rep, but a very great person and friend! Same is truly one of a kind! Redleg13 congrats on your new Sabre, you are going to love the quality!
Ddurnell great to see a rep from RVW. I've been corresponding back and forth with Levi and he's very patient. We contacted Stinnet RV and were very disappointed with them so needless to say our plans to order our freaking 5er (That's what we are calling it now) didn't happen. The search continues.......
Redleg13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:13 AM   #23
RVWholesalers Representative

Thank you for the kind words, glad to hear Levi has done his job properly and shown patience. If you need anything let me know, glad to be on here, and love answering questions. I really thought more people would ask me questions, but I started thinking maybe they think I would expect them to buy from RVW. I realized a long time ago we cannot sell every trailer, and it helps the whole rv community if we help eachother out. So if you have questions, fire away!
Old 02-15-2013, 10:25 PM   #24
36QBOK-7 Club

Send a message via AIM to bigblue08 Send a message via MSN to bigblue08 Send a message via Skype™ to bigblue08
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedcat View Post
Redleg,

Great Post.....thanks for sharing your experience. As you saw in my post on Sam's thread, we also met Sam at the Louisville show...so 2nd eyewitness testifying to the dedication of SS!! Similar experience in noticing the factory rep name tag with "Sam" and of course I had to ask!! Instead of an autograph should have taken a pic and posted here!! Our 36qbok will be off line soon and Sam has been helpful in answering questions and giving us an overall feeling of confidence in the product and our choice. PM me if you want my opinion on dealers and my experience in ordering our unit. Good to hear from a fellow Kentuckian!!
Make that a third, also if you looked at the 36qbok at the show you looked at my camper!! Curious where was the photo that is in your signature taken?
B&W Turn over ball and companion
Days Camped 2012 - 76
Days Camped 2013 - 7
bigblue08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:05 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblue08 View Post
Make that a third, also if you looked at the 36qbok at the show you looked at my camper!! Curious where was the photo that is in your signature taken?
Congrats, I hope you get to enjoy it soon... camping weather is just around the corner. The sig pic was pulled from my dealers web site. That is my unit that arrived last week from the factory. We are scheduled to pick up tomorrow!
Airlift system/on board compressor

speedcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:55 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
No fireplace. Yes, the second A/C.

We also upgraded to the solid surface counter tops in the kitchen and the galley extension.

We got the "u-shaped" dinette w/ the separate sofa instead of the super lounge. (Seems we are a bit of the oddballs here - I've seen more super lounges than not from posters here.)

We also ordered slide toppers from the dealer and had JT's (knockoffs) installed.
Ours also has the U-shaped dinette. BTW, put me in the 'ballpark' on what toppers go for on the QBOK, (if you don't mind me asking). Thanks.
2006 HarleyDavidson RoadKing Classic
5verdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:11 PM   #27
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5verdriver View Post
Ours also has the U-shaped dinette. BTW, put me in the 'ballpark' on what toppers go for on the QBOK, (if you don't mind me asking). Thanks.
To be honest, I don't know because I ordered the camper as a "package" and got one price. I don't know how the dealer split up what costed what.

That said- you'll have 4 slides. I'd figure $300-$500/slide.
Old 02-16-2013, 04:24 PM   #28

Thx...I did some homework on them and now realize there are different "grades" of material, hence, some are more expensive than others, like everything else right? I figured about $350-400 each. I think there a must have personally. How about brand, Carefree vs. Dometic vs. ??
2006 HarleyDavidson RoadKing Classic
5verdriver is offline   Reply With Quote