Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-08-2012, 07:38 PM   #1

Sabre service

I recently had to send my trailer back to the factory for some work and I would just like to say how impressed I am with the service I received. They went above and beyond my expectations and had my camper back to me in less then a month.Thank you Sabre
pintail63755 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:41 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by pintail63755 View Post
I recently had to send my trailer back to the factory for some work and I would just like to say how impressed I am with the service I received. They went above and beyond my expectations and had my camper back to me in less then a month.Thank you Sabre
Out of curosity, what work needed to be done that it had to be returned to the factory?

Dave

Nights camped in 2013 - 55, 2014 - 105, 2015 - 63
Dave_Monica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:25 PM   #3

It had some fiberglass delamination .They replaced the entire outside wall.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:05 AM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
It had some fiberglass delamination .They replaced the entire outside wall.
Glad to hear that they took care of the problem. Can't say that I've heard of delamination with Sabre campers on this forum.

Dave

Nights camped in 2013 - 55, 2014 - 105, 2015 - 63
Dave_Monica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:22 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_Monica

Glad to hear that they took care of the problem. Can't say that I've heard of delamination with Sabre campers on this forum.

Dave
Dave
This was actually the second time it had happened. The first time was on the opposite side but the same general location. My local dealer had it fixed by a local body shop but when the second place showed up they were on the verge of going out of business and I had no luck getting them to do anything about it. Kinda glad actually since the factory stepped up. I need to contact them and see if they figured out what caused the issues.
Old 02-09-2012, 01:05 PM   #6
Here to Help

No Thank you.

Quote:

Dear Sabre Customer,
Thanks for giving us the opportunity. I will let the plant employees know about your comments.

Thanks again for being a Sabre Customer.
SabreSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:30 PM   #7

I will second pintail's comment. The work done on my Sabre at the factory was excellent. I was impressed with everyone I met who had a hand in working on my fiver.
Prodigy
M.I.L. in Florida for good!!
amxpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:55 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreSam

Dear Sabre Customer,
Thanks for giving us the opportunity. I will let the plant employees know about your comments.

Thanks again for being a Sabre Customer.
Hey sabresam
Just out of curiosity do you know why on my 30bhds they only have a black tank flush hookup for the front tank and nothing for the rear tank?Also why not tie the two dump points together so when your dumping at the station you don't get dirty looks from the guy behind you when you pull up 6 feet and start dumping the rear tanks :-)
Scott
Old 02-10-2012, 04:08 PM   #9
Here to Help

I'm not sure on the black flush but I know dealers can add those. In regards to the dumps; when you have multi tanks you can't get enough fall in the plumbing line to bring them to a single point. If and when you try it causes the dump to be low enough that customers see that as a negative thinking they will rip them off. I hope that makes sense. Sending this from my phone, sorry for spelling errors.
SabreSam is offline   Reply With Quote