Old 05-13-2013, 09:09 PM   #1

Sabre silhoette slide issues

We purchased a 2012 Sabre Silhouette 310 bhok last year. Right from the start we had issues with the rear bunk slide. The slide would cock off to one side or the other and then quit coming in or out. We had the dealer come to us to fix the issue but the problem wasn't solved. We then took our trailer to the dealership this spring to have the problem fixed again. The dealership replaced both motors on the slide. Now tonight we went to bring the slide in and it isn't working again. Now the motor appears to be jammed. The control box is flashing no signal to motor #2. We have a camping trip booked in 4 days and now we aren't certain what to do. Has anybody else ever had issues with their rear slide? Any suggestions to help us get the slide in. If we can get it in then we will still camp this weekend because we can function fine with the slide in.
Thanks

Old 05-13-2013, 09:43 PM   #2

You don't say which type of slide mechanism you have, but this may be the one?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf schwintek-in-wall-slide-out-system.pdf (468.6 KB, 110 views)

Yamaha 3000iseb generator:Progressive Ind. EMS-HW30C : Eastern Ontario
Nights Camped: 2011(21) 2012(36) 2013 (17) 2014 (18) 2015 (18) 2016 (36) 2017 (32)
fonzie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:10 AM   #3

Thanks Fonzie. With the link you gave me we were able to manually override the system and get the slide in. Now just to phone the dealership again and see what can be done. Thanks again!
Old 05-15-2013, 08:22 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doogal79 View Post
We purchased a 2012 Sabre Silhouette 310 bhok last year. Right from the start we had issues with the rear bunk slide. The slide would cock off to one side or the other and then quit coming in or out. We had the dealer come to us to fix the issue but the problem wasn't solved. We then took our trailer to the dealership this spring to have the problem fixed again. The dealership replaced both motors on the slide. Now tonight we went to bring the slide in and it isn't working again. Now the motor appears to be jammed. The control box is flashing no signal to motor #2. We have a camping trip booked in 4 days and now we aren't certain what to do. Has anybody else ever had issues with their rear slide? Any suggestions to help us get the slide in. If we can get it in then we will still camp this weekend because we can function fine with the slide in.
Thanks
I had the same problem with mine, the dealer I took it to fixed it and told me that one roller was out of adjustment. It works fine now.
Old 05-29-2013, 04:06 PM   #5
In Search of a Vacation

Does anyone know where the control box is for the kitchen slide on a 35QSIK? I have this exact problem on our brand new unit but the closest dealer is several hours away so if I can reset those motors manuallyor atleast see what code the board is showing I'd like to give that a try before making that trip.TIA