Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-02-2013, 08:23 AM   #21
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidceder View Post
Hay BombDoc;

Now why didn't I think of that. Of course being a FROG is the driving force to purchase one of these. Sometimes I feel like a FROG whether I own a Sabre or not. I imagine the Sabre will win the contest & I will place an order early next week. Jayco is a great unit but as the previous poster stated, money, weight and features make it a second choice. That said we all know who the boss is and if she likes the floor plan in the Jayco better, well what can I say. She really liked the 32RCTS & I think that will win.

Mind if I pass by the options I want to order by you? If you prefer to do in e-mail that would be fine. Ordered a beautiful 2013 F-350 last week. Nice to see this coming together.

David
PM sent with email address. Ask away, and Turbs is a wealth of knowledge, he has helped me out A LOT and a good phriend to have!!
2016-(32) 2017-(13) 2018-(20) 2019-0
BombDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:58 AM   #22

Over the past 18 months we have completed many 200 to 400 mile trips over long weekends or 5 day trips. Also last fall did a 1500 mile 10 day trip moving every couple of days. Just came back from a 4 week, 3200 mile trip to Az. Leaving in a couple of weeks to the east coast, about 3800 miles in 3 weeks. So far, the cheap plastic closet bar hangers and one closet door glue joint are the only things that have failed us over some occasionaly rough bounces. Still very happy with our Sabre selection. Value for $$$$ was tops on our reason for secection the Sabre.
Rod, Debbe 1 spoiled Chihuahua and Becky the cat
1Texan is offline   Reply With Quote