Old 03-22-2013, 07:05 AM   #11
Regarding the 320rs. I also have had a problem connecting my satellite. So far what I have found is that only the jack in the LR connects to the outside connection. There is another satelite jack in the LR and BR but they do not connect.Also, the jack in the gararge has no cable attached. My thinking is that the RV is pre-wired for a roof satellite antenna and that is what the 2 dead connections are for. As far as the garage is concerned, I think that is just a cruel joke to drive me nuts. Can anyone tell me if my guesses are correct?

ddokupil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:03 PM   #12
you are right. Only the LR connection works. I have a splitter that I will play with once it gets warm enough to see if I can't bring in the signal to the LR and then with a house splitter.... split to stay in LR and send to BR. You are also correct that there is no cable to Basement. Will post on forum and on FB page if I can get it to work.....

Felicia & Jeff - Missouri
2013 Columbus - 320 RS 2012 F350 CC DRW - 6.7L PSD
2012 Camping 59 DAYS; 2013 50 DAYS; 2014 WAITING
Earth Station is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 07:34 AM   #13
If there's no sat connection in the br, you can run a coax out of the receiver in the living room to the cable input behind the tv in the living room, outside at the connection panel, run a jumper from one cable input to the other, connect br tv to cable input, you will mirror the lr receiver to the bedroom. If you have a UHF remote, you'll still be able to change channels from the bedroom, if its an ir remote you'll have to point it at the receiver.
Some days I wake "Grumpy", Some days I just let her sleep......(Ray Scott)
Jimmerinwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:16 AM   #14
I placard a direct tv splitter behind the tv in the living room and ran a cable to the basement of my 325 columbus. I followed the existing wiring. From the basement you can get to the bedroom tv.
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2Timothy 1:7
Patrickdana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:37 AM   #15
I found sat connectors on the roof under a fake sewer vent cover over our bed.
Two coaxal cables.
sdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:49 AM   #16
What brand or sat. service do you have? I do know that the sat. cable is orange. If you take the cover off behind the main tv, make sure you have it hooked up to the orange one.

bobbyv53 is offline   Reply With Quote