Old 03-30-2015, 09:53 PM   #31

I'll be there in late August/early Sept and then again in Feb. Can't wait, we love it there.

Nights camped in 2011/36, 2012/9, 2013/24, 2014/27; 2015/50 2016: 34
hockeytownmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 07:07 AM   #32

I've heard good things about the 1100 loop. I've never stayed there but know people who have with big 5ers and liked it. The 700 loop is nice and it's pet friendly

Old 03-31-2015, 08:38 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselbobcat View Post
Markhuntsville-

If you could pick any loop/site, what would you pick? Looking for info and input... we are booking a Easter week site in 2016. My rig is about the same size as yours... Was planning on booking a premium site..

Dieselbobcat
We drove the cart through almost every loop and all of them have good/bad sites... the key is to request to NOT be backed up to a road. Our friends were backed up to the main road and had soft foldouts... so you can imagine how that went with the buses running from 7am to 2am.

In my opinion, if you're not wanting to be near anything, the back side of 500 would be the best.

We previously were in the 1400 loop and it's also pretty good, it has great access to the pool, outdoor theater, comfort station, etc. (outer loop of 1400)

Good luck getting Disney to put you in a certain loop - twice I've requested certain loops and not gotten them - but that could be because I'm requesting loops that don't have much turnover...

FYI - here's a good reference site that has the loops listed as to the classification -
http://allears.net/acc/faq_fw.htm
Old 03-31-2015, 07:10 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by markhuntsville View Post
We drove the cart through almost every loop and all of them have good/bad sites... the key is to request to NOT be backed up to a road. Our friends were backed up to the main road and had soft foldouts... so you can imagine how that went with the buses running from 7am to 2am.

In my opinion, if you're not wanting to be near anything, the back side of 500 would be the best.

We previously were in the 1400 loop and it's also pretty good, it has great access to the pool, outdoor theater, comfort station, etc. (outer loop of 1400)

Good luck getting Disney to put you in a certain loop - twice I've requested certain loops and not gotten them - but that could be because I'm requesting loops that don't have much turnover...

FYI - here's a good reference site that has the loops listed as to the classification -
http://allears.net/acc/faq_fw.htm

I agree we requested the 1100 loop but was given the 700 loop. They did put 3 families together as we requested
Old 04-02-2015, 01:16 AM   #35
Broke and happy

Lucky you. We have reservations for December Christmas. We were there last June. We stayed at a KOA last Christmas trip, but we admit we like the Disney Wilderness Park experience the best.