Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-09-2012, 09:17 AM   #1

Soft Floor in Bathroom Area

We got back last weekend from our last camping trip for the season. I was inside, cleaning the floors etc. I noticed a soft spot near the wall in the bathroom on the other side of commode near the sink. I pulled the panels, to the tub, looked under the sink cabinet, etc. Everthing appears to be dry. I am wondering where it might be coming from. This is on a Puma 25RS. Guess I will tear into it next week to see, a confined area to work in. I crawled underneath, didn't want to start cutting the under covering, did not see anything dripping. Just wondering if any of the Palomino Puma owners have experienced this?
Mark and Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:22 PM   #2

Alright, now I have a plumbing question. I have all the screws out of the cabinet and the drain trap removed to get the pink stuff removed. The rest of the drain goes down through the cabinet and out through a hole in the cabinet to the drain under the tub...do I cut or heat the connections so I can remove the cabinet?
Mark and Linda is offline   Reply With Quote