Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-18-2018, 02:55 PM   #1

Solaire 315rltsek TV mount (outdoor entertainment)

I was wondering if anyone by chance has added a different TV mount to this camper... The tv can be turned to be viewed outside, but unless you are sitting directly in front of it, you can't see it. I am hoping to be able to change the mount to one that extends and swivels. My concern is how much further the TV will stick out adding a different mount that will keep it from being able to turn from the inside to the outside, because the mount will stick out further from the wall when closed versus the one in it now. This explanation is awful and I apologize, hoping it makes a little bit of sense!
Thanks in advance
Eric
Added a picture for reference
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	outside tv.JPG
Views:	86
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	165529  
Old 03-18-2018, 06:37 PM   #2

Solaire 315rltsek TV mount (outdoor entertainment)

That’s a pretty cool setup. Are you sure it’s not one of the mounts that pull out? We have a 31BHSS and on the inside it has at TV a forward bulkhead. We have to pull hard and it will telescope out and swivel the viewing angle. It also has a quick disconnect mount to quickly take outside to an already attached mount for outdoor viewing. Anyway hope you figure it all out.
RAMMIN_TIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 07:16 PM   #3

Thanks for the response. I am almost certain it does not pull out. I guess I haven't yanked on it extremely hard but pretty sure it does not. I'll have to take a look at it closer when I get it out of storage.
Thanks!
Old 03-18-2018, 07:47 PM   #4

I bet it pulls out. Looks like it would be almost impossible to mount in there if it didn't. They can be pretty stiff to move around/ probably to avoid movement during travel.
Kimber45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 07:25 AM   #5
Old Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimber45 View Post
I bet it pulls out. Looks like it would be almost impossible to mount in there if it didn't. They can be pretty stiff to move around/ probably to avoid movement during travel.
If it doesn't pull out, how do you get to the connections on the back?
FleckDreher is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
door, entertainment, mount, tv mount