Old 02-10-2014, 07:26 AM   #11
RECAT

1st question: Does the Hisense TV have an optical output
The reason you are only getting sound from 2 speakers is that you are wired for stereo not surround. The left and right audio out will only give you stereo.
If your TV has an optical output run a optical cable from the TV to the Samsung reciever then select D.IN and on most TVs you will have to turn off the TVs speakers (TV dependent)
Many campers are set up to fake surround by using the headphone jack to the reciever - this will give you sound to all speakers but it is not surround - only stereo coming from all speakers.
The real problem is the samsung receiver. If it had an HDMI "in" all would be taken care of.
As far as your outside connections - mine were all wired wrong, It took 4 hours of chasing connections to get the correct ones lined up. As far as the bed room from satilite denandra2 had about the only answer. I custom ordered our 320 RS and had them run an extra line from the living room to the bed room other wise you will need 2 recievers. I hope this sheds some light on the problem.

2014 COLUMBUS 320RS
WAR EAGLE !!
REBCAT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
satellite