Old 08-04-2011, 11:07 PM   #11
Fresh water drain

We just sold a TT that had the drain valve under the dinette seat. Had to lift the seat, take a screw out of the wood under the cushion and the valve was easy to see once the plywood was lifted up. If there is no valve under the trailer you may have to search inside the trailer inside floor level cupboards, etc.

DRINK COFFEE--do stupid things faster and with more energy ! Rockwood 5th wheel, Signature Untralite, 8244S
Tow Vehicle: Ram 3500 6.4 litre Hemi.
Bill_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:06 AM   #12
Originally Posted by bikendan View Post
RMAC, if you go to the forum's home page and scroll down, under 5th wheels/TTs, you'll see different brands listed with Surveyor in that list.
just post there for info specific to your brand.

mine has a black T-valve, right next to the FW tank. i pull it up and it drains. look and see if you have something like that.

ours is the same way. i have to reach into one of the storage compartments to get at the valve.

gtmustang65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:01 AM   #13
thanks for the info, i will try those things when i go to lake this weeknd
thanks rod
RMAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:24 AM   #14
My 2011 SV-291's fresh water tank drain is, guess where ! Right behind in between the two wheels ! Impossible to reach unless you crawl under the trailer .... sigh .... You can not put your hand in between the wheels to reachit , it is too far away ...

You gotta get down on your back and crawl underneath. At least I had to ...

I love the sense of humour the guys who designed the trailer must have ! They must have been laughing beyond belief, saying "Can you imagine their face when they figure out that they have to lie down on the floor to empty the fresh water tank, man soo funny, we gotta pull more pranks like this on these RV owners, that should teach them not to buy the rv's we design" or something like that

Sorry I had to sort of rant on this
2009 Ford F-150 XLT/XTR 5.4l, CrewCab. long bed
2011 Surveyor SV-291
Goomph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 07:37 PM   #15
Finally had time to get out there a figure it out. Added water to FW tank until it read 2/3, opened the blue hose and it drained all water out of FW tank. So no valve to drain water, just the hose and what looks like a vent. Weird!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3587344193.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	7657

Len & Cheri is offline   Reply With Quote