Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-01-2016, 11:30 AM   #1

Underbelly Water Leak

Hello I am in the Uk and have a 2016 Sabre 34reqs and we have water leaking from the underbelly, Just wandered if anyone has had the same problem and if they found a solution.
Thanx Tracy
tracybet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 11:41 AM   #2

We have a 2013 Sabre REQS. And on a trip a couple of years ago, I was showering and my wife said that water was coming out from underneath the trailer. When I checked the grey 2 level it was full. I would have thought if it was full it would have backed up into the shower. When we took it back to the dealer for warranty work I told him the service manager about it. He said that was normal. I disagreed. So he looked into it and found a loose connection in the plumbing from the shower to the grey tank.
Soxfan1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 12:12 PM   #3
Site Team

The water leak could be a lot of things. It could be the shower plumbing as stated above, or it could be from a water line.

Does it leak all the time of just when running water in one of the sinks or shower or toilet?
Old 09-01-2016, 03:11 PM   #4

Hi we think it may be the tank, we don't use the tank but when I run the shower water it came pouring out, so going to remove the underbelly tomorrow and see if it's the tank
tracybet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 03:17 PM   #5
Site Team

It could be the drain plumbing under the shower. I'd take a look at the trap under the shower to see if that's where it's coming from.
Old 09-05-2016, 04:13 PM   #6

My black water tank just cracked on our fifth wheel during our last trip. Luckily it happened on the last day when we were getting ready to pack up and come home. I just ordered a new tank for it.
bignugget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 08:18 PM   #7

We have a 2013 Columbus. After the warranty expired I noticed a leak somewhere under the coach. To make a long story short on the service bay where you connect the fresh water, and the winter by pass is plumbed. We discovered that behind the wall a number of the cheap plastic elbow connectors had hairline cracks. I ended up hiring a mobile service who replaced all the plastic fittings with brass......No more leaks
2015 Nights Camped 72
2016 42
2017 15 so far
Fred and Christine is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leak, underbelly, water, water leak