Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-28-2017, 09:58 AM   #41

Puma Travel Trailer 2014-30RKSS

We purchased our Puma last fall. We just brought out of storage and have started making it our own. We went from a Sunseeker Class C to the travel trailer as it had more room for the two us and our 2 fur babies. We are getting the Puma loaded with our gear and then going to take it for a shake down trip. DH mounted a flat screen TV in the bedroom and we need to add a shelf yet for DVD player. We have yet to de-winterize the water lines as we live in NE Ohio. I must say the Puma tows beautiful and we have more leg room for sure in the F-250 and we did in E-450 Cab. After our shake down trip I will post any issues we have or if we don't have any. I must say it is a lot different than the Class C and we love the living area and kitchen area. BTW we have the Equalizer tow anti-sway system and it is awesome.

Happy and safe travels.
2018 297 RSK Primetime Crusader
The Mustard Seed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 07:56 PM   #42

Congratulations!
jonwisconsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 05:15 PM   #43

We bought a 2007 Palomino Thoroughbred Travel Trailer last spring; it had some water damage (which we knew in advance) but that's all fixed and we are loving it. Lots of room for the family and tows beautifully. We've been out once this year and have 2 more trips planned (so far).
Old 08-14-2017, 09:34 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by allisonanddave View Post
We bought a new 2014 Solaire eclipse model 317 bunk house model in February 2015. It's fantastic. We pull it with our Nissan Titan and a Propride hitch. It's really nice. We have had a few things that need to be worked on but nothing big. Trim stuff inside mainly. We are in California and we don't see many of any of these in campgrounds or sales offices. But we love it. Attachment 97244
Wow are you pulling that monster with a Titan? I have the 24' version and it is rough particularly in the mountains.

Kevin
KevinS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 09:44 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by allisonanddave View Post
We bought a new 2014 Solaire eclipse model 317 bunk house model in February 2015. It's fantastic. We pull it with our Nissan Titan and a Propride hitch. It's really nice. We have had a few things that need to be worked on but nothing big. Trim stuff inside mainly. We are in California and we don't see many of any of these in campgrounds or sales offices. But we love it. Attachment 97244
I should mention that that have a Titan as well pulling the Solair eclipse. The trailer has been good other than issue with the sound system and the front cap oxidizing. Do find that vehicles that overtake you cause a bit of sway with the Titan? I am thinking about a sway bar and would be interested in learning what are experiencing?
KevinS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
palomino