Old 12-08-2017, 10:32 AM   #1

Window Damage 2016 320RS

Traveling south on I 95 the left side living room (lower half) window shattered. This is the rear emergency exit window, as well. Dozens of 1/2 inch size pieces landed inside. The window release mechanism apparently ended somewhere in the roadway among the remainder or the pieces. The section of the road in S.C. was rough where I think it may have happened. If not, assume a projectile of some sort hit the window. But nothing found within the camper. The screen was also displaced. Any ideas or reasons what may have happen? Irregardless, I went to Camping World in Myrtle Beach which is undergoing an expansion and had very little interest in getting a replacement (y'all know how C.W. operates). Called my local C.W. in PA and I waited 4 hours for a return call which came after I called Corp. C.W.. I did also get a phone message from G.M. @ M.B. C.W., but she is on vacation thru the remainder of the week. Whether it was a defective window (still under warranty) or road hazard, the importance is getting a replacement . Neither C.W. has a solution on what or how to order a this window. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to proceed? I did send a chat e-mail message 3 days ago to Palimino and no response.
Appreciate any help!

Old 12-10-2017, 11:13 PM   #2

The window is not exclusive to your Columbus and can be found on many other RVs. Take it to any RV dealer that handles Forest River products and have them order one. Donít know about warranty, though. Try your insurance company.
Prodigy
M.I.L. in Florida for good!!
amxpress is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
320rs, window