Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-19-2015, 01:05 PM   #1

ACRONYMS!!??

I would like to know if anyone has posted a list of the favorite acronyms that everyone (military style) seem to use (to save hunt-and-peck time on the diminutive keyboard found on our phones and pads?) within the FR forum?

Or...is there a link that would list them all? I can usually figure most of them out from the context of their use, but some just have to be made up to drive people crazy like me? Mark me if I'm wrong here!

Anyway, if any of you want to volunteer to send them to me then I will compile the list and be happy to re-list them one fine day. Would do so when I've reached at least 20+, or so, to make it worth while. Or, you could just start posting bunches too and we can simply do screen captures of each list. Whatever, is easier? So, to all of you FR bloggers, DH's, and DW's...please
come forth. Thnx!

PS: Pet peeve from me to the FR WebMaster...any way to dump the...smilies...option(or the like?) in the task bar above and replace
it with a SPELL CHECK utility as an upgrade to the other goodies listed?
Some people, including me, need this in order to look half-way credible
and also to save more time!
Pixelbum1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 01:19 PM   #2

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...sms-50510.html
Yamaha 3000iseb generator:Progressive Ind. EMS-HW30C : Eastern Ontario
Nights Camped: 2014 (18) 2015 (18) 2016 (36) 2017 (32) 2018 (42) 2019 (28) 2020 (35)
fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote