Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-13-2013, 07:11 AM   #1

Lightbulb RV Storage

Howdy Everyone !
I have seen discussions on here about folks trying, or wanting to store their RV at home.
Well im one of those folks who can't really afford an add on to my house,or a new metal building on my property,so i kept looking around for ideas.
I have found a place called Farmtek,who has great storage ideas,at reasonable prices,that I wanted to share with you.
They have a magazine,and a web site for you to decide what you want.
Look on the web at www.farmtek.com and this may solve some of your problems.
Solved mine !
Rcandvicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:49 AM   #2

I live in ohio and store my camper beside my barn with no cover on it just cover tires and winterize it been doing it for 15 years with no probloms. A guy told me that if a camper can not sit out in the weather all winter it is a piece of junk and will not last so do not buy it had a jayco no problom and now a rockwood and no problom
jkklops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:24 AM   #3
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Just wonder how well that material holds up to the weight of a big snow? Makes sense in a mild climate with little or no snowfall, but up north I'd be concerned how long it might stay standing.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote

« rv parts | a survey »