Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-02-2013, 09:06 PM   #1

VIN Number

Does anyone know if you can find out your model and serial number of your furnance and AC units on your trailer from the VIN number? I'm trying to register them for warranty but can't get to the furnance because its under the couch and the AC has a mfg. number, product number, and it does have a serial though but no model! What do u guys think?
Old 09-02-2013, 09:16 PM   #2

Could you tell us what year and kind of RV you have please? It's usually best to put that into your Profile and/or Signature.

If its a new RV, you were probably given a one-page sheet with all that information on it at purchase time. If you don't have that, I would think that the manufacturer probably does (by VIN), but I don't know for sure.
BarryD0706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:19 PM   #3

It's a new 2014 Puma 23FB. The dealer didnt list that stuff and I didn't notice it till it was too late!
Old 09-03-2013, 08:32 PM   #4

I got the info. I needed, I called Puma customer service/warranty dept. and talked to them, they pulled up the VIN and got the info. For me! Now that is some great customer service!