Old 01-15-2015, 12:15 PM   #31
Wow that must have been really hard on you and your family, it is great to hear all is well and hope she continues to thrive. When I read stories like yours it makes me feel so lucky to never have to go through what you did.

"Well that didn't go as expected"
2015 Chev 2500HD Highcountry Duramax
Cedar Creek Silverback 33IK
Donald&Casey cairn terrier
Rest in Peace Mary my darling wife.
Scottish by birth Canadian by time.
DDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 12:27 PM   #32
Wow she is gorgeous! To God be the glory.

CardinalQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 12:37 PM   #33
Congratulations!! I have 2 daughters and I know how much they mean to us. Thanks for the photos.
2013 Rockwood Mini Lite 2109S
2006 Dodge Durango Hemi 5.7
Equal-i-zer WDH
GlacierGus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 04:58 PM   #34

When it's your kids it doesn't seem fair. Our son was sick with asthma and allergic to just about everything beginning from birth. Along about his 8th year, all the local drs were at wits end on what to do with him and how to treat his ailments. So we were referred to the National Jewish Center for Asthma and Allergies in Denver, CO. They were able to figure out what to do and that made a world of difference for us. Then in his Freshman year of high school, he was diagnosed with a severe case of scoliosis. So that brought major back surgery inserting 2 Titanium rods about 20" each along his spine to help straighten it. Today he is 25 years old, a college graduate and has been an assistant branch manager at a local bank since graduating college.

I'm not trying to steal the tread but only to say that: We cannot do any of this on our own. There is most definitely a higher power that brings special people into our lives for a reason.

Great story Doug! If we were to only open our eyes just enough to know there IS a God. And that HE is in control!

2012 Flagstaff V Lite 30 WRLTS
2005 Dodge Ram 2500 5.7 Mag Hemi 3.72 Rearaxle
Nights camped 2015 = 23
Nights camped 2016 = 12!
Bamaganza '16 site A25 Maybe
Timex is offline   Reply With Quote