12 Pillows and 3 Frying pans
The salvage company is coming to collect my damaged fifth wheel and with much sorrow we proceeded to empty the unit of our personal effects. Thought it would be a good idea to empty the contents on the floor and table and then put our 'camping gear' in plastic containers. The emptying started and this is some of the items that were squirrelled and packed away.
1) 3 frying pans - regular everyday pans, all the same size..Why?
2) 12 pillows plus the 2 decorating ones in shams ..I use 1 , my wife uses 1 , maybe 2
3) 6 heavy duty quilts - must weigh a total of 150 lbs.
4) 22 glasses of different shapes and sizes - doesn't include the odd place setting of various wine glasses
5) 2 complete knife sets....kinda worries me
6) plates, cups, mugs, bowls both plastic and glass
8)15 face clothes
9) 12 dish clothes
10)10 dish towels (I'm estimating at this point)
11) Did I mention bed clothes,, several sets,, just in case we have company. One bed in camper.. Not sure what she had in mind
12)good stock of shampoo, other hair products, tooth paste and the ever important toilet paper
Are you getting the picture? Is this necessary? and I haven't even started with the basement storage items, lawn chairs, generator, hoses, water and sewer, electrical extension cords, , umbrellas, games, leveling blocks, tire chocks, rope, lawn mats.
I thought I travelled 'light'. Some advice, take stock of your 'camping gear'. I bet you can reduce your carbon footprint by 50% and not notice the difference.
Oh well, the salvage company is scheduled and we'll soon bid adieu to a great lifestyle. It was fun.
Lily the Yorkie
2015 Dodge Ram Sport 1500
2015 Crossroads Zinger ZT28BH