Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-15-2014, 12:42 AM   #21

We have both AT&T and Verizon. We both had AT&T but as we camped we noticed that at times we had no coverage. So when my wife wanted a new iPhone I opened an account with Verizon and kept the same number. Overall our expense is about $10 more per month since we are no longer on a family plan. However, we now ALWAYS have coverage no matter were we are with at least one phone.....especially important when on the road. Good luck!!!!
2SGMRET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 07:35 AM   #22

Have had AT&T for years but had very poor coverage while camping in Virginia and West Virginia, especially in State Parks. People around me had coverage with Verizon. I just switched to Verizon and have had better coverage in this area. I only use the phone for Phone calls.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:50 AM   #23

I think its a function of where you live and travel destinations. I would study the maps. I have AT&T iPhone 5S and love it. No problems with service or customer service. I either visit AT&T or Apple with technical questions.
When we lived about 2 hours mort of where we are now, we had Verizon. We actually had o go outside our house to make phone calls. But, hat being 5 years ago, coverage changes.
When I moved to Wellington, FL, I asked the local Fire Department which service most members had and that is why I picked AT&T in my area.
2015 Keystone Bullet Travel Trailer
2016 F-150 Lariat with Auto Trailer Backup
Dog = Morki (Yorkie-Maltese) - Zoe
Malabarbob is offline   Reply With Quote