Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2014, 04:13 PM   #51
Senior Member
 
BamaBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Whereever our Berkshire is Parked!
Posts: 6,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMan View Post
I'm sure the beer tasting will be held in or near the PPST section. I'm going to talk to FROG Bob this weekend and run some ideas past him, to see what I can get away with. I do have a liquor license in the state of OH. Just sayin'. For a small donation, I can bring and set up a tasting of some good beers for everyone. I'm thinking $5-10, depending on the number of different beers I bring. If this is something everyone would want, and/or we can just bring our own and go from there. BTW the sampling WILL NOT include anything from Budweiser, Miller, or Coors.
DONE -- you can count on my contribution - that is an AWESOME idea!


Also I am ALL ABOUT the exclusion of the aforementioned beer brewers!

assuming you would actually class them as beer brewers
__________________

__________________
Bob & Anne-Marie [BamaBob & 6 Actual]
| 2017 Berkshire XLT 43A with Ultrasteer Tag | Blue Ox Avail + KarGard II |
| SMI AF-1 Air Brake | 2016 Jeep Cherokee Overland TOAD | Pedego Bikes |
Nights Camped: 2013 - 24 2014 - 42 2015 - 56 Jul 2016 - Fulltime
BamaBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 05:38 PM   #52
Senior Member
 
iowaborn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 291
I've subscribed to this thread. We have some great craft breweries in the Quad Cities. I guess I better get my growlers cleaned out and have them filled just before I hit the road, hopefully they will not go flat before the event.
__________________

__________________
2013 F-250 CrewCab 6.7 PowerStroke 4X4
2014 8528RSWS
iowaborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 05:50 PM   #53
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by iowaborn View Post
I've subscribed to this thread. We have some great craft breweries in the Quad Cities. I guess I better get my growlers cleaned out and have them filled just before I hit the road, hopefully they will not go flat before the event.
Don't forget to find an old used green funnel for FT Turbs. You might try Alters in Davenport.
__________________
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 06:14 PM   #54
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Don't forget to find an old used green funnel for FT Turbs. You might try Alters in Davenport.
Alters closed up shop.

TURBS

Sabre owners united!
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 06:19 PM   #55
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
BombDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SC Lowcountry
Posts: 1,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMan View Post
I'm sure the beer tasting will be held in or near the PPST section. I'm going to talk to FROG Bob this weekend and run some ideas past him, to see what I can get away with. I do have a liquor license in the state of OH. Just sayin'. For a small donation, I can bring and set up a tasting of some good beers for everyone. I'm thinking $5-10, depending on the number of different beers I bring. If this is something everyone would want, and/or we can just bring our own and go from there. BTW the sampling WILL NOT include anything from Budweiser, Miller, or Coors.
I'm in!!
__________________
John & April & "Scout"
2013 Sabre 32RCTS-6
Nights Camped 2013-(44) 2014-(59) 2015-(47)
2016-(32) 2017-13
BombDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 06:38 PM   #56
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
AquaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tipp City, OH
Posts: 6,477
OC, until you're actually coming to Goshen, you're not allowed to comment on this thread.
__________________
2016 Georgetown 364TS
Nights Camped 2017 - 49
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 06:41 PM   #57
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMan View Post
OC, until you're actually coming to Goshen, you're not allowed to comment on this thread.
And who elected you Dictator?
__________________
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 06:45 PM   #58
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
AquaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tipp City, OH
Posts: 6,477
Beer tasting night at Goshen

Self appointed! All those in favor?
__________________
2016 Georgetown 364TS
Nights Camped 2017 - 49
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 06:48 PM   #59
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
AquaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tipp City, OH
Posts: 6,477
Here's what is in my glass tonight. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1398898107.081995.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	51303
__________________
2016 Georgetown 364TS
Nights Camped 2017 - 49
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 06:52 PM   #60
Senior Member
 
Steeljag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Central, Fl.
Posts: 1,104
If its cold and cheap I'm in !
__________________

__________________
2018 Forester 3011DS (Purchased 04/26/17)
2010 Flagstaff 26 RLSS (Sold 05/16)
2012 Ford F-150 Ecoboost, Screw, H/D, 3.73
1930 lbs CCC
2014 Jeep Rubicon JK
Going where the weather suits my clothes.
Steeljag is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:49 PM.