Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 09:20 PM   #161

Low voltage and water pressure.

"Camping is not just a past time it is my relaxing way of life"
Old 04-23-2013, 09:22 PM   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by buskirk21921 View Post
Low voltage and water pressure.
Oh low water pressure is not fun, however if you fill your tank and turn on the pump you can kind of bypass the problem.

Old 04-23-2013, 09:23 PM   #163

I just discovered what my biggest pet peeve is last weekend. When we went to check into to our hard to get camp site that I had to reserve 3 months in advance there was already a TT parked in our site! Check out was 12 PM and we got there at 3 PM and the unattended trailer was still there. I called the ranger and they said there was nothing they could do. The police came and said they could only post a notice on the TT that said they had 72 hours to move it. None of this helped me so I pulled along side the parked TT and hooked up. Then the ranger had the nerve to tell me I could not double park or park on the dirt. I told the ranger that I had a refrigerator full of food that was going to go bad and they would be liable for the loss. I guess this worked because he let me stay. At about 9 PM the guy finally came to pick up his trailer and had some BS excuse as to why he was so late. So my new biggest pet peeve is people that do not check out when they are supposed to.

2013 Forest River Wildcat Maxx 26BHS
2011 Infinity QX56
Old 04-23-2013, 09:30 PM   #164

Maybe one that hasn't been mentioned yet.....anyone ever stayed by someone playing those portable Yahtzee, solitaire, etc. games for several hours a day, starting in the wheee early am hours and going through into the night?? Especially when they don't know the sound can be turned off and you can hear it from 5 sites down? Ping, ping, beep, boooop, bleep , bloooop......

One word.....MUTE..
Old 04-23-2013, 09:32 PM   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick_415 View Post
I just discovered what my biggest pet peeve is last weekend. When we went to check into to our hard to get camp site that I had to reserve 3 months in advance there was already a TT parked in our site! Check out was 12 PM and we got there at 3 PM and the unattended trailer was still there. I called the ranger and they said there was nothing they could do. The police came and said they could only post a notice on the TT that said they had 72 hours to move it. None of this helped me so I pulled along side the parked TT and hooked up. Then the ranger had the nerve to tell me I could not double park or park on the dirt. I told the ranger that I had a refrigerator full of food that was going to go bad and they would be liable for loss. I guess this worked because he let me stay. At about 9 PM the guy finally came to pick up his trailer and had some BS excuse as to why he was so late. So my new biggest pet peeve is people that do not check out when they are supposed to.
Wow...I would be pissed....
Old 04-23-2013, 09:39 PM   #166
MI Camperz

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick_415 View Post
I just discovered what my biggest pet peeve is last weekend. When we went to check into to our hard to get camp site that I had to reserve 3 months in advance there was already a TT parked in our site! Check out was 12 PM and we got there at 3 PM and the unattended trailer was still there. I called the ranger and they said there was nothing they could do. The police came and said they could only post a notice on the TT that said they had 72 hours to move it. None of this helped me so I pulled along side the parked TT and hooked up. Then the ranger had the nerve to tell me I could not double park or park on the dirt. I told the ranger that I had a refrigerator full of food that was going to go bad and they would be liable for loss. I guess this worked because he let me stay. At about 9 PM the guy finally came to pick up his trailer and had some BS excuse as to why he was so late. So my new biggest pet peeve is people that do not check out when they are supposed to.
We could never speak to our DNR like that....They would surely inform us they are Not Liable and laugh in our face if they let us stay after what could be interpreted as a threat. I agree though that was very rude of the previous campers.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:45 PM   #167

Take my word, the Rangers around here would not allow you to double park next to another trailer; however, that other trailer would get a $75.00 Federal ticket, and it takes one heck of an excuse to get the ticket voided.
And the local sheriff will only respond for a life threatening occasion; maybe.

Living somewhere in ID; previously lived in Moab UT; previous to that, don't ask!
Old 04-23-2013, 09:46 PM   #168

Mine is I'm sitting in Colonial Williamsburg VA in a motel the camper is at home & I am sitting in a conference all day................thats my current peeve

Other than that loud music late, & corn hole being played at midnight........thunk, thunk............& people that think they do not need to pick up after their dogs...................... I'm sure some people think we don't as they are both female LOL

2005 Dodge 3500 Cummins
2013 Puma Unleashed 356 QLB
1966 Mustang GT
1986 Mustang SVO
Sadie & Lillie Spoiled Rotten Boxers
Old 04-23-2013, 09:51 PM   #169
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oaklevel View Post

Other than that loud music late, & corn hole being played at midnight........thunk, thunk............

WHEW glad your not going to going to Goshen !!!!!

BUT also that your not !
Old 04-23-2013, 09:51 PM   #170

Hands down, mine has to be loud generators! Can't stand them!

Nights camped 2012 - 35
Nights camped 2013 - 46
Closed Thread