Old 06-27-2012, 05:45 PM   #31

Home in beautiful downtown Stratford. Seldom camp on the long weekends. Leave the campgrounds and higher gas prices for the younger crowd to enjoy. That's one of the perks of early retirement. Have fun to all who are going out and please be careful. Remember alcohol and driving don't mix. Happy camping to you all. Old Guys

Old 06-27-2012, 06:17 PM   #32

Moncton NB. Last year I took about 200 pics of the band April Wine who played a free Canada Day concert. Fire works were amazing.
Drove 2 hours from my own city of Fredericton (thecaital of NB) who hasn't had a parade for 3 years and actually cancelled it again this year due to a cited "lack of interest"
About 6 or 7 years ag the Canada day parade turned into a multi-culturalism parage which went GREEN to save the environment.
People started attmending smaller communities and antique car shows.

Price of gas will most likely go up again. Its $117.9 a litre for regular here. We've gone up and back down in the past 3 months and stayed just before price hike Thursdays at 118 to 119for reular grade.
Meanwhile in Maine the price has gone frm $3.959 per gallon for regular US size in March to $3.48 per gallon today... thats a savings of... lets see .47 cents a gallon.

Go Brian Mulroney and Free trade!

The new toy hauler - 2016 Ford F150 Supercrew XTR ECOBOOST.
MilCop4523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:36 AM   #33

We are off to Waterton National Park. Hoping the weather here starts to smarten up and stop raining.
Old 06-29-2012, 12:55 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilCop4523 View Post
Price of gas will most likely go up again. Its $117.9 a litre for regular here. We've gone up and back down in the past 3 months and stayed just before price hike Thursdays at 118 to 119for reular grade.
Meanwhile in Maine the price has gone frm $3.959 per gallon for regular US size in March to $3.48 per gallon today... thats a savings of... lets see .47 cents a gallon.
$470 a gallon! Not looking forward to filling up on our trip next month. At least not 2k miles of it at $15,000 a tank

Anyways, I have kidnapped 2 of your precious Canadians and will be keeping them from being in Canada for July 1st! *evil laugh* They will be forced to celebrate the 4th while here, too!! However, now that I think about it, can one really be forced to drink beer and blow stuff up all day?
Meh...

I will be taking them back at the end of the month, though. I keep threatening the GF that I might just leave her there this time if she doesn't behave, lol.

'12: 27
Rsgtivr6 is offline   Reply With Quote