Old 03-24-2014, 08:07 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceblaze580 View Post
Also in my opinion it's better not to start with tobacco flavored juices start with fruit flavors
Who makes it or how do I find it on Google, if you don't mind

Rockwood #8289 WS 2012
F250 6.0 / Husky 16k
With 4 point leveling system
Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 08:08 PM   #32
Site Team

Cudos to all of you for taking steps to quit smoking. In the past 2 years I've had a sister and 2 brothers quit. Its Hard! Congratulations.

Sent from David's RAZR M.

Air Lift 5000 w/Wireless Air

dcheatwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 08:12 PM   #33

For the ego battery look up alt smoke sure vapes My vapor store or just look up ego starter kits for juices I order from juicy vapor fusion vapes Johnson creek virgin vapor heather heavenly vapes
Old 03-24-2014, 08:44 PM   #34

I read where the most popular brands of E-cigs are manufactured by companies owned by the big tobacco companies! Go figure! They will get your money one way or another. Also those different flavors seem to appeal to the underage kids! Nothing like having the market cornered.
Old 03-24-2014, 08:54 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit114 View Post
I read where the most popular brands of E-cigs are manufactured by companies owned by the big tobacco companies! Go figure! They will get your money one way or another. Also those different flavors seem to appeal to the underage kids! Nothing like having the market cornered.

I know blu is I'm not sure about njoy
Old 03-24-2014, 09:07 PM   #36

I can't remember how many times I quit but the last time was about 18 years ago. I used nicotine gum & developed a stronger addiction than smoking. Finally managed to kick it after 5 or 6 years. It would have been a lot easier with ecigs.

Spouse still smokes but she's now transitioning to ecigs. Down from 1 1/2 packs to about 4 cigarettes a day. We went through a bunch of brands. The all have outrageous claims concerning the number of puffs. Our experience was that almost all of them were good for only about 50 puffs. That is . . . until we tried a brand call White Cloud. Their Cirrus 3X actually does last my wife all day and the disposables last at least a day too. Nicotine strength from 0 to 54 mg and more flavors than Ben and Jerry although my wife sticks to the regular tobacco flavor.

I really thought she'd never quit smoking. It's been about 6 months now. Her cigarette cough is gone. My vehicles and the bathrooms smell a lot better. I think they're the greatest thing since sliced bread, but I'm sure it won't be long before the crusaders prevail.
Old 03-24-2014, 09:09 PM   #37

54mg wow that's a lot of nicotine when I first started I used 36 mg
Old 03-24-2014, 09:23 PM   #38

Quote:
54mg wow that's a lot of nicotine when I first started I used 36 mg
Yeah. I was surprised. I'll bet a drag on that starts the hiccups if not gagging. My wife tried the 24's but needed the 36 too.
Old 03-24-2014, 09:26 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00buck View Post
Yeah. I was surprised. I'll bet a drag on that starts the hiccups if not gagging. My wife tried the 24's but needed the 36 too.

The first 3 weeks were the hardest on me I needed that 36mg now I use 12 or 18 mg
Old 03-25-2014, 12:04 AM   #40

Quote:
Also in my opinion it's better not to start with tobacco flavored juices start with fruit flavors

I agree with this more than is explainable!!! I started with the cheap junk ones like the blu and the njoy and was more than mad at them and went back to real cigs and chew twice as bad as before each time! The new ones that don't look anything like a cig are the best IMHO. I have read studies that have said if you want to quit smoking you need something that does NOT look like or taste like a cig. I have quit smoking and chewing both with the vapes and now it is more of a hobby to me than anything since you can get the juice or make your own without nicotine. I love the fruit flavors with my dripped RBA and the dripped style rbas bring out every bit of flavor as intended by the companies that is possible IMHO.

Yes there will ALWAYS be the ones that are against them but hey I don't smell like cigs any longer and I don't smoke them. I use ZERO real tobacco and couldn't be happier. I have also in turn found. New hobby that is both fun and interesting to me and my wife so all in all I could not think of nor be happier with a way to quit the real stuff that will kill me quickly!!