Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-13-2014, 11:12 PM   #1

For those of you that camp with kids.....

Here is something that we started doing this year with our kids and they spend hours playing at campgrounds and it brings in neighboring kids and families at times together to have fun. During our last camping trip we met 3 new families and had kids from age 6 to 16 playing together and having a blast!

It simply requires some sidewalk chalk and a rubber bouncy ball, which we keep in the camper (and someone to watch for cars every once in a while because you either play on the road or any paved space available.) Been around for a long time....

FOUR SQUARE

Four Square on the Playground | Squarefour.org
QCCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 11:18 PM   #2

Yep...used to be the king of that and tetherball back in the day.....for a more compact and "revised" method we use as cardio for the kids in our facility check out "spikeball"...I tried...but im too slow n old....still way stronger tho!...lol
2012 lacrosse 318bhs touring- sold
ironj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 11:25 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironj View Post
Yep...used to be the king of that and tetherball back in the day.....for a more compact and "revised" method we use as cardio for the kids in our facility check out "spikeball"...I tried...but im too slow n old....still way stronger tho!...lol
That looks pretty cool. Might have to remember that for a home game. Of course before I can get the kids into that, they want me to build them a ga-ga ball pit.
QCCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 11:32 PM   #4

I dunno. ..i just watch....at a mere 40 ive done more damage to myself than most "young uns"....prob ever will....lol..but I "recommended" it to my 17yr old and his friends....within a day you would have thought they invented it and I knew nothing????.lol
2012 lacrosse 318bhs touring- sold
ironj is offline   Reply With Quote