Old 07-21-2014, 08:00 AM   #11
Cable. Never comes out again. One use per tie, I just carry extras for trip home.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forum

Poper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 09:08 AM   #12
Yes, the twist in is the end that is on the bumper of the truck. The female plug. I am not sure if plastic cover was weak but that is the part that snapped off not sure why. The cord is plenty long enough. Zip tie would be an idea but if it is tied to the cover and it separates from the rest of the plug.......same problem. I just didn't know if anyone had the same problem and if there is a better solution.

OKI Marine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 09:41 AM   #13
The problem is probably (NOT) the (Female)! The Tab Lock on the Lid of the (Female) locks the (Male) in. The (Male Plug) on your cord of the (Towed) unit could very well be the cause of the (Lid breaking off)! All (Male Plugs) are Not the same! Youroo!!

youroo is offline   Reply With Quote