Old 09-15-2013, 10:10 AM   #11
Ole Johnny and the rest of the Aggies played well. Unfortunately Bama played a little better. Great game though!

2012 F-350 4x4 King Ranch Super Duty CC 6.7 Turbo Diesel 3.55 e-locker
2011 Palomino Puma 30KFBDS with Side Paw Kitchen and Bunkhouse
Equalizer E2 Hitch
GASPEDDLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:43 AM   #12
Site Team
Originally Posted by Dovetail View Post
Why did you hope LSU lost if you are die haard fan?
I think he meant that he wished (remember it's a wish) both AL and A&M would have lost...........since they both are in the SEC West with LSU.

That game could have went either way, and I do give the Aggies credit for not rolling over when they were down.

I also have to give AL due credit also, as they played from a position they are not used to...and that's being down a few touchdowns.

Of course, as with most LSU fans..... I rank Nick Saban along with William Tecumseh Sherman as a LSU traitor. LOL

Non-Louisiana people may be unaware of what ole William T Sherman's job was right before the Civil War to understand that one.

2011 Flagstaff 831 RLBSS

I used to be addicted to time travel, but that's all in the past now.
wmtire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 02:45 PM   #13
I would not say that A & M's defense played well. They stopped Bama's ground game only once and as for Johnny, he played very well and that was a big part of the game being close.

whj77372 is offline   Reply With Quote