Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-12-2013, 11:41 PM   #1

Got a minute?

Get your popcorn and favorite drink.........................

About the sixth of this month, someone tried to use my debit card number but was denied, so had my bank issue a new debit card. BTW, anyone caught doing this should be forced to drink camel pee and submit to being neutered. Yes, I'm a little upset.

My PCS phone used my debit card for an automatic payment so gave them my "charge card" number to make payments.

Six days later (today) my phone was disconnected for non payment!

Called their customer service and my call was dropped three times. Each time I was one step closer to resolving the problem when the call was dropped. Hmmm, camel pee....................

I have such a great monthly rate (grandfathered service) that I want to keep the phone but it's awfully tempting to just change carriers. I've changed carriers three times already for various reasons.

There is no Utopia.................................Thanks for listening.
tosh99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:05 AM   #2
Always Learning

2 or 3 times now, we have had cards or card numbers lifted. Fortunately we haven't been liable for any of the charges and haven't had any issues with service being disconnected. I think I'd be more mad about that- especially with getting disconnected 3 times!