Old 11-18-2012, 11:53 AM   #31
Originally Posted by TheSasks

While these little compressors are nice, what good are they on the road unless you pack a generator at all times. I carry a nice 12v compressor and made an extension to hook to the trailer battery so I can top up the truck or trailer.
The one benefit us motorhome owners have! My compressor fits in a compartment that has an outlet in it. The added bonus of using air tools has came in handy on occasions. That compressor in the picture will not run air tools though, my dad has one and it takes way too long to recover. I have a Porter Cable with a bigger rank.

MotocrossCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:00 PM   #32
the things i have bought specifically for the camper from HF

1. small pancake compressor
2. 150 torque wrench (on sale for 10.00)
3. plastic zip ties
4. assorted tools, screw drivers, wrenches, pliers, hammer, etc etc that i wont use alot but wanted to have a small dedicated tool bag to keep in the camper
5. small axe
6. electrical tape and small assortment of connectors
7. ball stretch cords (for hoses, extension cords)
8. I'm sure a few more small things i'm forgetting

mostly things that are non essential things so the quality doesnt have to be top notch but will get the job done

Salem, VA

2011 Dodge Ram
2013 Rockwood 8319SS
dsotmoon is offline   Reply With Quote