Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-08-2014, 11:21 PM   #1

Indiana Beach Amusement Resort

Has anyone had any experience with the campgrounds at this place? I booked a four day stay there at the beginning of the year and paid in full. We started off staying at a campground in Monroe Michigan and was to follow up the remainder of the week at Ideal beach campground at this place. The second night while in Michigan my wife had a kidney stone issue. A trip to an ER confirmed. She went home the next evening only to go straight to the ER in our hometown and followed up with surgery the next morning. Needless to say, we never made it to Ideal beach Campground. I called to cancel. They said I could move it to another date this year. Not an option as I cannot take anymore vacation time from work this year. They said that I could forfeit $50 and the rest credited to a stay next year. I opted for that due to the fact that they wouldn't refund the rest. I asked for conformation and they said that someone would call me. It hasn't yet happened. I am hoping they are honest and not forgetful when I book a stay for the next year camping season. Anyone had a situation somewhat similar at said resort and did they make good on it?
OKI Marine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 05:56 AM   #2

Stayed there last year, the campground was nice, pull thru sites not many sewer sites but we did get one. Staff was good, as far as your situation I can not respond but I would keep checking back until I got the confirmation.
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote