Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-28-2013, 11:26 PM   #1
jlf

Lazy Days

Hi Guys finally getting our new baby 2014 Silverback 33rl at Lazy Days in Tampa Florida. We are so excited. This will be our 5 rv all purchased at Lazy Days. Today when I was talking to my sales lady, I mentioned having some installation work done by camping world. She told me they are no longer there which came to a complete surprise. Does anyone know what happened to the Camping World on Lazy Days property? Seems like it was there for ever and ever.
jlf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 01:23 AM   #2

Not sure exactly, but the CW in Tucson is moving about 1 block down from the Lazy Days property. They may have moved last weekend, haven't been there for 2 weeks.
I read about some on-going law suits citing breaches of contracts, but the most recent article I could find was a year old.

Happiness is just a ride away!
Sharon455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 08:41 PM   #3
jlf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon455 View Post
Not sure exactly, but the CW in Tucson is moving about 1 block down from the Lazy Days property. They may have moved last weekend, haven't been there for 2 weeks.
I read about some on-going law suits citing breaches of contracts, but the most recent article I could find was a year old.
Just went to the lazy days in Tampa this past weekend. I noticed the camping world, which had been there for 20 + years, was gone. There are signs saying that Camping World had moved. I asked my saleslady and she said something about their lease being up. They bought some property not far from Lazy Days. She also said they knew their lease with Lazy Days was coming up So they got out before they were forced out.
jlf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 09:04 PM   #4

It's still there. Just moved down the road, from exit 10 to exit 14 on I-4. It is being remodeled. We've been back and forth between each. Wow the stories they told about each other! Lol
Like teenagers!
Debbie
HarleyBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:01 PM   #5

Smile

Camping World and Lazy Days are in competition with each other in RV Sales. Therefore they had a NASTY parting of the ways! Understand, Camping World did not SELL RVs (only accessories) a few years ago!!
Derrick N. is offline   Reply With Quote