Old 10-31-2015, 09:38 AM   #1

lets talk hunting season whats your flavor

Well hunting. Season is here trying to clean out thr freezer cook up some marinared deer loins last night WOW those are good bow seanson is on not much on the trail cam this year but there still quite a bit of corn still in the fields and the weather is getting colder things will start moving whats your flavor?

Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey
muddyrode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 12:14 AM   #2
Site Team - Lou

Please remember this topic needs to stay RV related to remain in keeping with our posting rules.

Like how you set up your camper for a hunting trip is certainly appropriate and what you packed vs what you are packing will keep it out of trouble.

Lou and Laura with Bella - German Short Hair Pointer
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2010 Flagstaff 8526RLWS - Superglide 3300
HAM CALLSIGN - KC3FFW
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 10:33 AM   #3

If this is the "off topic" section then what rules apply when discussing "off" topics?
Haven't bow hunted in awhile here in NY but I certainly enjoyed my time in a tree stand watching does and fawns.....best venison I ever had was prepared by my late father in law who made it chinese/asian style with rice.pineapple and a brown gravy that made you want to lick the plate...
Old 11-01-2015, 10:37 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddyrode View Post
Well hunting. Season is here trying to clean out thr freezer cook up some marinared deer loins last night WOW those are good bow seanson is on not much on the trail cam this year but there still quite a bit of corn still in the fields and the weather is getting colder things will start moving whats your flavor?
Elk and Mule deer season is winding down in Colorado . fist time in 23yrs i did not take to the felid during muzzle loading to chase Elk . i'll be back on my game next yr . muzzle loading starts the 2 week of September in Co. right now chasing snook, sea trout and red fish in SW Florida
Old 11-01-2015, 11:23 PM   #5
Fulltime family RVer

My mom's husband is a hunter and used to have deer bologna made. It was the greatest.
Old 11-02-2015, 12:02 AM   #6
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herk7769 View Post
Please remember this topic needs to stay RV related to remain in keeping with our posting rules.

Like how you set up your camper for a hunting trip is certainly appropriate and what you packed vs what you are packing will keep it out of trouble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LI Guy View Post
If this is the "off topic" section then what rules apply when discussing "off" topics?
Haven't bow hunted in awhile here in NY but I certainly enjoyed my time in a tree stand watching does and fawns.....best venison I ever had was prepared by my late father in law who made it chinese/asian style with rice.pineapple and a brown gravy that made you want to lick the plate...

Herk is referring to our rule about guns, politics and religion. Here is a direct quote from the community rules.

"General discussions of politics, general government policies, weaponry, gun rights and religion are not allowed in ANY areas of the forum. Discussions about current or pending legislation or regulations, weapons and religion that directly pertain to RVing are acceptable but will be closed or removed if they wander off topic or become disruptive."

You may review all the rules here. Any further questions on the matter should be sent to a site team member via pm. I hope this helps with clarification.

asquared is offline   Reply With Quote