Old 08-24-2007, 07:52 AM   #1
RAC

NASCAR A way of life.

Figured BUDfans might enjoy this thread. So bud, how do you feel about the step-monster?

Old 08-27-2007, 08:25 AM   #2

She's stupid. DEI will go into the toilet without Jr.

nuf said

Old 08-27-2007, 08:31 AM   #3
RAC

Tell us how you really feel.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:52 AM   #4

Went too bristol this weekend what a blast. My 3 yr old son went with me for the Bush race, he had a ball and I didn't have to carry him at all. If you have never been to bristol it is nothing but hills and steps. I never thought I would see 3 wide in the turns at Bristol, I have been going for 13 yrs and that was one of the best races I have saw there (busch race) maybe it was watching my son, but the racing was also good.
On the hunt for a new travel trailer
wvsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 09:02 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvsteve View Post
Went too bristol this weekend what a blast. My 3 yr old son went with me for the Bush race, he had a ball and I didn't have to carry him at all. If you have never been to bristol it is nothing but hills and steps. I never thought I would see 3 wide in the turns at Bristol, I have been going for 13 yrs and that was one of the best races I have saw there (busch race) maybe it was watching my son, but the racing was also good.
Sounds great! I live less then 3 miles from the Texas Motor Speedway and have yet to make a Nascar race. I've been to an Indy there but that's just not the same. I'm waiting on my little ladies to get a bit older then we'll go.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:08 AM   #6
RAC

I thought the Busch race and truck race were excellent. I was a little disappointed with the cup race. Maybe a softer tire will bring the bottom groove in, with the COT they're too heavy to hold any kind of speed down low. The Texas race sucks Greg. Sort of like California. Basically one or two cars get it figured out, and there is basically no action because the race is so far out of reach for the others. Sort of like Pocono and Michigan.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:09 AM   #7

My son got in for free. 3 is probably the youngest i would take him. He had a blast but at lap 139 he asked to go home, but he stayed the rest of the time, with no complaints. Lots of compliments the youngest they had saw at the race, the cops even asked to give him a ride but he said no. He had his Dale jr. shirt on backwards but that was so he could see the car on the shirt.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:10 AM   #8

I would like to go to a race at all the tracks. My retirement plan is to drive around with my family to as many as I can go to.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:11 AM   #9

I noticed it is only $3000.00 for 2 race tickets and camping at lake loyd for the Daytona speedweeks all 10 days. Not bad but maybe out of the budget for next year.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:13 AM   #10
RAC

Richmond is phenomenal...California(Fontana), Sonoma, Texas Suck. Charlotte's great, Talladega is fun in the crowd and the infield but the race actually sucks trying to watch. I still have about 40 left to go.