Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2013, 07:55 AM   #10161
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Mornin phrogs!
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 07-03-2013, 08:31 AM   #10162
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,346
Morning phat Phrogs!

BD and Turbs, glad you made it saphley!

OC I now need to eat a dozen cupcakes....then I will try a a batch oph cookies!

Fordes you are my idol girl.....I wish I had halp your talent!

Sy are you done camping?

SabreDoc....how you pheeling?
__________________

__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Old 07-03-2013, 08:44 AM   #10163
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 9,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Honk honk wiscampsin
Thanks! Have a great time !
__________________
Wiscampsin is offline  
Old 07-03-2013, 09:11 AM   #10164
Senior Member
 
Witch Doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Clarksville Va.
Posts: 7,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Well, Glenn Jurczyk should be here in an hour, sure hope it doesn't rain until at least 5pm so we can get his awning poles mounted, awning locks installed and the rear stab legs reinforced and a few other items small items.
Well I have to say thanks to OC he did a great job on my trailer, installed my awning poles and put a locking device on my awning so it can not unroll when I'm driving incase that cheap motor go's. Installed my step brace, now when you walk up them the trailer will not move and reinforced my stabilizers. If the motor was strong enough I think they would pick the rear wheels off the ground without bending. You know the FRF sticker stands for Forest River Forum. When I see OC'S it stands for Forest River Friend.......
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Awning bracket and the locking hook 003.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	34482   Click image for larger version

Name:	OLD COOT'S PLACE 011.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	34483  
__________________
Rockwood #8289 WS 2012
F250 6.0 / Husky 16k
With 4 point leveling system
Witch Doctor is online now  
Old 07-03-2013, 09:28 AM   #10165
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by gljurczyk View Post
Well I have to say thanks to OC he did a great job on my trailer, installed my awning poles and put a locking device on my awning so it can not unroll when I'm driving incase that cheap motor go's. Installed my step brace, now when you walk up them the trailer will not move and reinforced my stabilizers. If the motor was strong enough I think they would pick the rear wheels off the ground without bending. You know the FRF sticker stands for Forest River Forum. When I see OC'S it stands for Forest River Friend.......
What a nice thing glijurczyk! Soooo is that a pic oph you aor OC.....cause I would think OC would haph is bibby's on!
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Old 07-03-2013, 09:44 AM   #10166
Phat Phrog Physician
 
SabreDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
SabreDoc....how you pheeling?
Like my right lower leg is packaged for shipping via UPS. Ever try walking in one of these stupid plastic boots? It's no easy task.

Mornin' Phondies...

Doc
__________________
Ron, Amber & Jordan
2011 RAM 3500 DRW/CC/LB Longhorn 3.73
2014 Sabre 35QSIK-6 Platinum Edition

SabreDoc is offline  
Old 07-03-2013, 09:51 AM   #10167
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreDoc View Post
Like my right lower leg is packaged for shipping via UPS. Ever try walking in one of these stupid plastic boots? It's no easy task.

Mornin' Phondies...

Doc
TOWTA did it for 6 wks and it was kinda funny, but we only laughed at her behind her back.

Hey, Doc, now you know what you inflict on your patients.

Hope you heal faster and have minimal discomfort.
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 07-03-2013, 10:40 AM   #10168
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
AquaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tipp City, OH
Posts: 6,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by BombDoc View Post
Does anyone know of an app that tells you what direction to point your tv antenna? For iPhone.
Hey BD, I'm not sure if your Tv has this option in menu or not, but ours has a signal strength meter built in. Came across it last time out and never knew it was there before. It may take 2 people(depending on location of antenna), but it's a free option if you have it. I happen to have a separate meter from the old camper that works well. Chicky, you think we could deep fry some of those cupcakes?
Saphe travels Turbs!!
__________________
2016 Georgetown 364TS
Nights Camped 2017 - 49
AquaMan is offline  
Old 07-03-2013, 11:06 AM   #10169
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
BombDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SC Lowcountry
Posts: 1,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrost65 View Post
Hey BD, I'm not sure if your Tv has this option in menu or not, but ours has a signal strength meter built in. Came across it last time out and never knew it was there before. It may take 2 people(depending on location of antenna), but it's a free option if you have it. I happen to have a separate meter from the old camper that works well. Chicky, you think we could deep fry some of those cupcakes?
Saphe travels Turbs!!
Thanks I will check that out!
__________________
John & April & "Scout"
2013 Sabre 32RCTS-6
Nights Camped 2013-(44) 2014-(59) 2015-(47)
2016-(32) 2017-13
BombDoc is offline  
Old 07-03-2013, 11:20 AM   #10170
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrost65 View Post

Hey BD, I'm not sure if your Tv has this option in menu or not, but ours has a signal strength meter built in. Came across it last time out and never knew it was there before. It may take 2 people(depending on location of antenna), but it's a free option if you have it. I happen to have a separate meter from the old camper that works well. Chicky, you think we could deep fry some of those cupcakes?
Saphe travels Turbs!!
Ok Timmy now you worry me with the deep fry thing.......oph course now that you say that.....hmmmmm......
__________________

__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29 AM.