Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2013, 09:23 AM   #10501
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Surely its still under warranty
I'll have to clean it up and see if it was made in China, that would explain the whole problem.
__________________

__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 07-10-2013, 09:40 AM   #10502
Senior Member
 
OL Creeker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In our CC.
Posts: 646
See?if it had been built in China, you wouldn't be complaining now!
__________________

__________________
Alan, Kathy & Cooper the camping cat
2014 Cedar Creek, 36CKTS
2013 GMC 2500 Denali
Duramax/Allison
Full timers since 5/30/2013
OL Creeker is offline  
Old 07-10-2013, 09:50 AM   #10503
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjerram View Post
See?if it had been built in China, you wouldn't be complaining now!
I hear your momma calling.
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 07-10-2013, 10:56 AM   #10504
Phat Phrog Physician
 
SabreDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 252
Mornin' to all my phellow amphibians!
Just heard phrom the dealership, should have my new truck delivered by early next week. Already procured a B&W RVK3000 Companion to mate with the goose-neck receiver, should be set to haul by next weekend's trip to the Potentate's Ball at Abba Shrine in Mobile, AL. Will post a pic opf us in our phancy duds in phront oph our new TV/Rig.
Doc
__________________
Ron, Amber & Jordan
2011 RAM 3500 DRW/CC/LB Longhorn 3.73
2014 Sabre 35QSIK-6 Platinum Edition

SabreDoc is offline  
Old 07-10-2013, 10:59 AM   #10505
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreDoc View Post
Mornin' to all my phellow amphibians!
Just heard phrom the dealership, should have my new truck delivered by early next week. Already procured a B&W RVK3000 Companion to mate with the goose-neck receiver, should be set to haul by next weekend's trip to the Potentate's Ball at Abba Shrine in Mobile, AL. Will post a pic opf us in our phancy duds in phront oph our new TV/Rig.
Doc
Can't wait !
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 07-10-2013, 11:16 AM   #10506
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreDoc View Post
Mornin' to all my phellow amphibians!
Just heard phrom the dealership, should have my new truck delivered by early next week. Already procured a B&W RVK3000 Companion to mate with the goose-neck receiver, should be set to haul by next weekend's trip to the Potentate's Ball at Abba Shrine in Mobile, AL. Will post a pic opf us in our phancy duds in phront oph our new TV/Rig.
Doc
Right on Brother! Have fun and enjoy.
Didn't know you were a Mason.
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 07-10-2013, 12:43 PM   #10507
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
On my way to son's house to pick up a motor, got a phone call, "Grandpa, I have good news, I got my drivers license" This is our youngest granddaughter (16), the honor student and Natl Honor Society member. Naturally, she scored 100 as she usually does on tests of any kind. Very proud of her.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kayla.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	35022  
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 07-10-2013, 12:50 PM   #10508
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
On my way to son's house to pick up a motor, got a phone call, "Grandpa, I have good news, I got my drivers license" This is our youngest granddaughter (16), the honor student and Natl Honor Society member. Naturally, she scored 100 as she usually does on tests of any kind. Very proud of her.
Well good for her !
I'd be proud to.
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 07-10-2013, 01:01 PM   #10509
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Well good for her !
I'd be proud to.
Proud we are, she is a jr in hs and has only gotten 1 B since she started school and cried for 2 days when she was in the 1st or 2nd grade when they were in Alaska. She also has a job at the Harrisburg Subway after school and on weekends. Quite the remarkable young lady.
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 07-10-2013, 01:16 PM   #10510
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
BombDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SC Lowcountry
Posts: 1,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Proud we are, she is a jr in hs and has only gotten 1 B since she started school and cried for 2 days when she was in the 1st or 2nd grade when they were in Alaska. She also has a job at the Harrisburg Subway after school and on weekends. Quite the remarkable young lady.
Some congrats go to you too OC. I'm sure you imparted some knowledge on at least one of her parents
__________________

__________________
John & April & "Scout"
2013 Sabre 32RCTS-6
Nights Camped 2013-(44) 2014-(59) 2015-(47)
2016-(32) 2017-13
BombDoc is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:50 AM.