Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2013, 10:54 PM   #1131
DnD
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
DnD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post

I think your in for the fact you can't write a proper sentence at 953 my time-ish
Agreed
__________________

__________________
Dan n Dione

TV: 2012 Ram 3500 Laramie CC LB 4x4 DRW
RV: 2013 Crusader 325RES Touring Edition
Days Camped: 2012 (3) 2013 (22)
Next Trip: Mission Bay, CA 6/6 - 6/9
DnD is offline  
Old 02-23-2013, 10:55 PM   #1132
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Omg black crowns the bomb right!
Yes they remind me of Alaskan Amber!!! Love the taste Love the 6% Alcohol!!! I had to make another run cause the DW ran out of brew, so I seen it and I just couldn't resist!!!!
__________________

__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
SYE is offline  
Old 02-23-2013, 10:56 PM   #1133
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by syencer View Post

Yes they remind me of Alaskan Amber!!! Love the taste Love the 6% Alcohol!!! I had to make another run cause the DW ran out of brew, so I seen it and I just couldn't resist!!!!
You goin to the rally? You Philly drunk ....
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 02-23-2013, 10:57 PM   #1134
Just Love to Camp
 
TheFordes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,429
I believe a new member is a motion to get toasted.

That is for the ones of us that aren't

Turbs. thought you might like that picture
__________________
Camped 54 Night 2012
XLR Thunderbolt 386*12
"Bertha The LeadSled" is her name

2012 F450
Virginia
TheFordes is offline  
Old 02-23-2013, 11:01 PM   #1135
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Ill drink to that!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130223_220107.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	24698
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 02-23-2013, 11:15 PM   #1136
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
I think your in for the fact you can't write a proper sentence at 953 my time-ish
Sorry it is 11:14 here the state park shut me down at 1100......loll
__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
SYE is offline  
Old 02-23-2013, 11:21 PM   #1137
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by syencer View Post

Sorry it is 11:14 here the state park shut me down at 1100......loll
Aint right'
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 02-24-2013, 09:00 AM   #1138
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by DnD View Post
It's simple enough.

If you can answer "yes" to either of our questions and relay the story here...you are in

1) Have you ever rolled or crashed a golf cart?

2) Have you ever done something less than inteligent involving fire or explosives?

We do offer a waiver if you are coming to Goshen in Aug and have medical, EMT, fire or legal training
Ok, here are the answers to the questions
1) No I have never rolled a golf cart, however, I have rolled my quad on more that 1 occasion due to poor judgment, we were up on our property and my DW wanted to go for a drive on the quad so we did, she got us lost in the woods, and I found our way out and then forgot about the gravel pits and I drove us right off the edge of the pit for about a 75 foot drop off, She wad knocked out for a bit and I was just for a quick minute. We were lucky as we had no helmets on the only thing that kept us alive was the amount of alcohol in our systems!!
2) One time when I was a teenager, we went up north to my parents trailer, and I went to reheat up a pizza, I lit the oven pilot with a match and turned it on, 10 minutes later I noticed that it was not getting hot, I then opened the door, (BIG MISTAKE) as a fireball blew out at me burning all the hair off of my arms and face, not to mention the scorch mark that it left on the ceiling.

As for a firefighter, EMT etc. No I am not but I did do that when I was in the Navy as I was surface warfare qualified which meant I was on the Damage Control/ Fire Party on the ship.

I do not know if this is enough to qualify me but it just goes to show you that I donít mind sharing the stupid things that have done.
__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
SYE is offline  
Old 02-24-2013, 09:07 AM   #1139
DnD
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
DnD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by syencer View Post

Ok, here are the answers to the questions
1) No I have never rolled a golf cart, however, I have rolled my quad on more that 1 occasion due to poor judgment, we were up on our property and my DW wanted to go for a drive on the quad so we did, she got us lost in the woods, and I found our way out and then forgot about the gravel pits and I drove us right off the edge of the pit for about a 75 foot drop off, She wad knocked out for a bit and I was just for a quick minute. We were lucky as we had no helmets on the only thing that kept us alive was the amount of alcohol in our systems!!
2) One time when I was a teenager, we went up north to my parents trailer, and I went to reheat up a pizza, I lit the oven pilot with a match and turned it on, 10 minutes later I noticed that it was not getting hot, I then opened the door, (BIG MISTAKE) as a fireball blew out at me burning all the hair off of my arms and face, not to mention the scorch mark that it left on the ceiling.

As for a firefighter, EMT etc. No I am not but I did do that when I was in the Navy as I was surface warfare qualified which meant I was on the Damage Control/ Fire Party on the ship.

I do not know if this is enough to qualify me but it just goes to show you that I don’t mind sharing the stupid things that have done.
You are in! When you get back home or connect via a browser instead of the mobile app you will see an invite for the group.

Welcome to the insanity errrrrrr ooops I meant fun!
__________________
Dan n Dione

TV: 2012 Ram 3500 Laramie CC LB 4x4 DRW
RV: 2013 Crusader 325RES Touring Edition
Days Camped: 2012 (3) 2013 (22)
Next Trip: Mission Bay, CA 6/6 - 6/9
DnD is offline  
Old 02-24-2013, 09:10 AM   #1140
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,116
Just to show you how stupid In really am, I am on a computer not my mobile and I have lost everything I typed 2 times as well today, it is like the computer refreshes and when it does I lose everything that I typed. So I used word then copied and pasted, I finally got smart after the alcohol wore off!!!!
__________________

__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
SYE is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:48 PM.