Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2013, 12:35 AM   #12231
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by essness View Post
The chick and I made it home about 2:30 today.

RVC, IL and bad roads are synonymous. The state government doesn't have any money for roads, its all in the leagal funds

Love the fridge Tim
Glad you made back safe !
Nice meeting up with you!
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 08-11-2013, 01:07 AM   #12232
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Man what a fun week!

Sy needs a filter even in person.

Youroo has toby drop him off the wood he requested "Eminent domain" I'm told.

Lowbubba doesn't trust oc's awning poles.

Timmy has everything including two kitchen sinks in his camper, one of which has a great stopper! Disco ball and laser lights comes to mind as well as an arsenal of drink mixers.

Oc has all kinds of gadgets and mods including a 4'-ish ladder that folds up and fits in the rear bumper.

Ndw40id knows how to hang with the guys and gals till 2:30 in the morning.

Any time I call phrank he gives me the countdown for 2014 rally, and if I don't call he just text it to me.

Rvc trys to pawn off sugar cookies to me which are other peoples favorites but with sugar sprinkled on top.
Kenny is always missing ..... adding to the "muck" pile.

Frankie calls oc "pete" cause she thought that was his name till the day they picked up there marriage license not neil.

Herk actually helped in some ppst shenanigans. "Believe it or not"

It in fact takes no less then two hours to retrieve a cooler left in the mess hall that's a 5 minute walk "round trip"

I tried to confiscate a golf cart "twice" and got shut down by "bob" both times as he was lurking without my knowledge.

You can in fact hide 79 ducks in a camper without out timmy knowing plus one zip tied to his axle.
Yes timmy you have not found them all.

Porta potties can be made from parts laying around from the fr techs.

I hit my head no less than 4 times in 5 days.

Toby spent his mornings with youroo but showed him who's boss by wizzing on his awning tie outs and photocell lights.

I've heard if you knock on a camper door and no one answers even after their supposed to be home you might want to step back and see if in fact you have the right camper.

Thanks to all that made me laugh!
Your welcome if I made you laugh!

I had a fabulous time and I believe I got my "headshaker" "ms amy" wanting to attend again.

Oh and sy ..... sorry about the tiki hut, I thought you didn't like it.


Turbs
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 08-11-2013, 09:06 AM   #12233
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by essness View Post
The chick and I made it home about 2:30 today.

RVC, IL and bad roads are synonymous. The state government doesn't have any money for roads, its all in the leagal funds

Love the fridge Tim
Glad you and The Chick made it home!
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Old 08-11-2013, 09:06 AM   #12234
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Man what a fun week!

Sy needs a filter even in person.

Youroo has toby drop him off the wood he requested "Eminent domain" I'm told.

Lowbubba doesn't trust oc's awning poles.

Timmy has everything including two kitchen sinks in his camper, one of which has a great stopper! Disco ball and laser lights comes to mind as well as an arsenal of drink mixers.

Oc has all kinds of gadgets and mods including a 4'-ish ladder that folds up and fits in the rear bumper.

Ndw40id knows how to hang with the guys and gals till 2:30 in the morning.

Any time I call phrank he gives me the countdown for 2014 rally, and if I don't call he just text it to me.

Rvc trys to pawn off sugar cookies to me which are other peoples favorites but with sugar sprinkled on top.
Kenny is always missing ..... adding to the "muck" pile.

Frankie calls oc "pete" cause she thought that was his name till the day they picked up there marriage license not neil.

Herk actually helped in some ppst shenanigans. "Believe it or not"

It in fact takes no less then two hours to retrieve a cooler left in the mess hall that's a 5 minute walk "round trip"

I tried to confiscate a golf cart "twice" and got shut down by "bob" both times as he was lurking without my knowledge.

You can in fact hide 79 ducks in a camper without out timmy knowing plus one zip tied to his axle.
Yes timmy you have not found them all.

Porta potties can be made from parts laying around from the fr techs.

I hit my head no less than 4 times in 5 days.

Toby spent his mornings with youroo but showed him who's boss by wizzing on his awning tie outs and photocell lights.

I've heard if you knock on a camper door and no one answers even after their supposed to be home you might want to step back and see if in fact you have the right camper.

Thanks to all that made me laugh!
Your welcome if I made you laugh!

I had a fabulous time and I believe I got my "headshaker" "ms amy" wanting to attend again.

Oh and sy ..... sorry about the tiki hut, I thought you didn't like it.


Turbs
Thanks for the wrap up Turbs. We enjoyed all the pics and stories on the many posts by You, RVC and the rest of Gang. Thanks again to all

Hope to meet everyone next year.
__________________
grayfox is online now  
Old 08-11-2013, 09:16 AM   #12235
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,346
Morning pond dwellers! Turbs that was a great list of the fun we were having!! Oh and Lowbubba was also helping with the PPST shenanigans!! You should see him tip towing away like no one can see him!!

Oh, we came home to a completed pole barn....just the gutters to be installed, and I think it's done! Here are some pics!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1461824825.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	37384   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3542412044.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	37385   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2239799620.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	37386   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2206974198.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	37387   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4130751754.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	37388  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1568629806.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	37389   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2388723188.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	37390   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3466779812.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	37391  
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Old 08-11-2013, 09:36 AM   #12236
kmr
Ken
 
kmr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Churchville, NY
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
Oh, we came home to a completed pole barn....just the gutters to be installed, and I think it's done! Here are some pics!
Nice barn! Are the doors tall enough to back your RV into?
__________________
- Ken

Our economic stimulus package:
2012 Flagstaff 8528RKWS
2012 Ford F-150 EcoBoost (3.5L V6!)
kmr is offline  
Old 08-11-2013, 09:43 AM   #12237
kmr
Ken
 
kmr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Churchville, NY
Posts: 77
Oh, by the way, for all you Phrogs who missed the entertainment Wednesday evening because you were having your own [ahem] private party, here's one of the jokes that the ventriloquist told that evening:

I was sitting in the waiting room at the doctor's office when suddenly the door to the examination room flew open and RVChick burst out, waving her arms and yelling, "Aaarrgh! Oh no! Aaiieee! Yaaahhh!" She then ran out of the room.

A moment later, the doctor came out of the examination room and I asked him, "What did you tell her that upset her so?"

"I told her she was pregnant," he said.

"Oh my," I replied, "Is she really pregnant?"

"No, but that sure cured her hiccups!"
__________________
- Ken

Our economic stimulus package:
2012 Flagstaff 8528RKWS
2012 Ford F-150 EcoBoost (3.5L V6!)
kmr is offline  
Old 08-11-2013, 09:45 AM   #12238
Just Love to Camp
 
TheFordes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,429
Awesome summary turbs... you made me laugh even though you wouldn't talke to me to long on the phone.

Maybe because I think if sy needs a filter in person me and him would get along great.

Rv chick. Nice barn. Sweeet
__________________
Camped 54 Night 2012
XLR Thunderbolt 386*12
"Bertha The LeadSled" is her name

2012 F450
Virginia
TheFordes is offline  
Old 08-11-2013, 10:07 AM   #12239
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmr View Post
Nice barn! Are the doors tall enough to back your RV into?
No....we will park the rig behind the barn.
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Old 08-11-2013, 10:08 AM   #12240
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFordes View Post
Awesome summary turbs... you made me laugh even though you wouldn't talke to me to long on the phone.

Maybe because I think if sy needs a filter in person me and him would get along great.

Rv chick. Nice barn. Sweeet
He says it's my fault cause I had his phone talking to you!
__________________

__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:57 PM.