Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2013, 08:55 AM   #13441
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolling buckeye View Post

Did they plan trip just after the metal arrived ? Lol ! Yes hot ! They are say'n 97 in the city today. Wheew !
I think they know how to work the system
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 09-10-2013, 09:13 AM   #13442
Senior Member
 
Capt. Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Franklin County, MO
Posts: 1,742
Morning youroo, RB, turbs, essness and anybody else who is on here today.

OC, congratulations to you and Frankie on the new Caddy. You all will fit in well in Florida this winter.

Hot here today, too, with forecast 99 degrees today. But only a high of 77 by Saturday, after a cold front comes through STL on Wednesday night. CRAZY...

All you guys who have to w%$@ outside in this weather, be careful and stay hydrated.

10 days 'till we leave for Texas
__________________

__________________
Mike and Yvonne
and Sophie, the little white dog
2017 Columbus 320RSC
2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax 4X4
ďIt's not how old you are, it's how you are old.ĒJules Renard
"It's not the years...it's the mileage." - Indiana Jones
Capt. Mike is offline  
Old 09-10-2013, 02:57 PM   #13443
PPST OGCDG
 
Frank-VA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Between I-95 & The Great Dismal Swamp
Posts: 2,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
I think they know how to work the system
I would like to come and help but I believe it was to far for me to travel.
plus I am also working on my PHD.
__________________
Frank- VA {:-{)
2004 4x4 Ford 6.0 PS, SCC, SB
2005 Wildcat 29 RLBS
Frank-VA is offline  
Old 09-10-2013, 03:10 PM   #13444
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank-VA View Post

I would like to come and help but I believe it was to far for me to travel.
plus I am also working on my PHD.
I know u would phrank!
Lol
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 09-10-2013, 05:04 PM   #13445
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
14 mph winds And 23 mph gust today....
Another evening shot in the @$$$.

Oh and 97 degrees
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 09-10-2013, 05:11 PM   #13446
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
14 mph winds And 23 mph gust today....
Another evening shot in the @$$$.

Oh and 97 degrees
Hotter there than it is here - suppose to break next week with highs in the 80s
__________________
B47 is online now  
Old 09-10-2013, 05:14 PM   #13447
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by B47 View Post

Hotter there than it is here - suppose to break next week with highs in the 80s
Cold front moving in tonight ....
High of mid 60's by friday. Lol
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 09-10-2013, 05:16 PM   #13448
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Left Lonoke, AR this morning and made it to Lebanon, TN to the Countryside RV Park on I 40. Might make it home tomorrow, but it's 400+ miles and I do believe that's a bit far for the OldCoot & TOWTA. Barring unforeseen problems, we'll dern sure make it home sometime Thurs, hopefully before noon. Then we unload, sort mail and make plane reservations to fly to Little Rock on Sat or Tues to get TOWTA's car and drive the same 775 miles again a little faster.
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 09-10-2013, 05:18 PM   #13449
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Left Lonoke, AR this morning and made it to Lebanon, TN to the Countryside RV Park on I 40. Might make it home tomorrow, but it's 400+ miles and I do believe that's a bit far for the OldCoot & TOWTA. Barring unforeseen problems, we'll dern sure make it home sometime Thurs, hopefully before noon. Then we unload, sort mail and make plane reservations to fly to Little Rock on Sat or Tues to get TOWTA's car and drive the same 775 miles again a little faster.
Be safe!
And have fun in the "new" caddy
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 09-10-2013, 05:20 PM   #13450
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Be safe!
And have fun in the "new" caddy
X2 - you're a busy man
__________________

__________________
B47 is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:54 PM.