Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2013, 08:19 PM   #13521
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by BombDoc View Post

Tim, I'm about 6 hours south of Emerald Isle. I'd love meet up, but already got plans. That's probably a good thing, I might take that dollar you won in corn hole.......lol
Oh snap!
__________________

TURBS is offline  
Old 09-11-2013, 09:07 PM   #13522
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 13,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrost65 View Post
So, Dad, what time can I pick up the caddy on the 26th? And how far is Emerald Isle?
I think He(OC) is going to put (24s) and a Reese hitch on it for a (Pleasurable Experience) while using the Caddy! He will probably put on (Goodyear Double Eagles)! Youroo!!
__________________

youroo is offline  
Old 09-11-2013, 09:11 PM   #13523
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
I think He(OC) is going to put (24s) and a Reese hitch on it for a (Pleasurable Experience) while using the Caddy! He will probably put on (Goodyear Double Eagles)! Youroo!!
I was thinking .... dropping it 4", shaving the handles, bagging it on four corners and adding a whipple charger.....
TURBS is offline  
Old 09-11-2013, 09:21 PM   #13524
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 13,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
I was thinking .... dropping it 4", shaving the handles, bagging it on four corners and adding a whipple charger.....
That's what Iam talking about! He Be Looken Good! Youroo!!
youroo is offline  
Old 09-11-2013, 10:15 PM   #13525
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,696
Just booked flights for Sat to LR. I would imagine the Caddy will remain entirely stock as it belongs to TOWTA and she doesn't go for mods of any kind other than putting pcs of carpet under the floor mats.
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 09-11-2013, 10:27 PM   #13526
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Just booked flights for Sat to LR. I would imagine the Caddy will remain entirely stock as it belongs to TOWTA and she doesn't go for mods of any kind other than putting pcs of carpet under the floor mats.
Hmmmmm stock appearing with mods?
TURBS is offline  
Old 09-11-2013, 11:18 PM   #13527
PPST OGCDG
 
Frank-VA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Between I-95 & The Great Dismal Swamp
Posts: 2,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Just booked flights for Sat to LR. I would imagine the Caddy will remain entirely stock as it belongs to TOWTA and she doesn't go for mods of any kind other than putting pcs of carpet under the floor mats.
Glad to hear U'alls camping trip went ok and U'all arrived safe Home.
Have a safe trip Saturday and back Home.
__________________
Frank- VA {:-{)
2004 4x4 Ford 6.0 PS, SCC, SB
2005 Wildcat 29 RLBS
Frank-VA is offline  
Old 09-12-2013, 11:21 AM   #13528
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,474
Well maybe Turbs was right with him saying "FILTER" to me all the time, This was posted right after I said something on facebook today!!!
__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79, 43 Nights Camped 2018 27 nights reserved
SYE is offline  
Old 09-12-2013, 11:29 AM   #13529
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,696
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank-VA View Post
Glad to hear U'alls camping trip went ok and U'all arrived safe Home.
Have a safe trip Saturday and back Home.
Thanks Frank.
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 09-12-2013, 11:37 AM   #13530
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYE View Post
Well maybe Turbs was right with him saying "FILTER" to me all the time, This was posted right after I said something on facebook today!!!
Yeah for some reason this applies to my good buddy sye.
Thanks for the pic I'm sure I'll use it often!


Everyone's buddy turbs. ...
__________________

TURBS is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14 AM.