Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2013, 02:29 PM   #13731
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,342
We had so many big rocks, that they were able to lay them in a circle for me where we have bonfires, to use as seats! We will have to move them into a bigger circle, and find the flattest part for a seat. I call it our own little Stonehenge!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1703740334.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	39999   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-90165367.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	40000  
__________________

__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 04:06 PM   #13732
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
AquaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tipp City, OH
Posts: 6,477
Looks good Chicky! You going to be under roof next week?
__________________

__________________
2016 Georgetown 364TS
Nights Camped 2017 - 49
AquaMan is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 05:02 PM   #13733
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Can't wait to see the progress !
Looks Good rvc!
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 05:08 PM   #13734
Senior Member
 
LKicklight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: CHATSWORTH, GA.
Posts: 1,121
Building

Hello Chick,
Kick and Chick on this end, what are you two building here? Looks large enough to store a bunch of RV's in, also like your spare lot, may just take you up on that come next summer when we head up to Alaska. Could stop by on the way or on the way back when heading to Goshen for 2014:
Bertha finally on her own lot up at Talking Rock Creek RV Resort: Second photo taken over the deck of the Sunnybrook deck:
Kickster


Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
We had so many big rocks, that they were able to lay them in a circle for me where we have bonfires, to use as seats! We will have to move them into a bigger circle, and find the flattest part for a seat. I call it our own little Stonehenge!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	004.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	40006   Click image for larger version

Name:	003.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	40007  
__________________
2500HD 6.0 Gas/Ext. Cab
2011 Crusader 270RET
2003 Sunnybrook T/T 30FIS
2012 Jeep Compass Limited
1985 S-10 One Owner:
LKicklight is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 05:11 PM   #13735
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,342
Thanks guy! Oh I wish under roof next week! Uuuggghh!

We are going geothermal with this home, and I am very excited about the whole thing! I will be taking pics of the progress for sure! Gotta show where daddy's money is going! Ha!! I need to go take pics from today's progress. They poured concrete in the footings today.
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 05:18 PM   #13736
Senior Member
 
LKicklight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: CHATSWORTH, GA.
Posts: 1,121
Bucks

We chose another route and purchased these two lots at Talking Rock, where in the future, after we sell the big house, and get back from our bucket list trip to Alaska, we will spend the next few years traveling the country, then when all is said and done, get the biggest, baddest Travel Lodge with as many slides possible and put it on one of the lots.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
Thanks guy! Oh I wish under roof next week! Uuuggghh!

We are going geothermal with this home, and I am very excited about the whole thing! I will be taking pics of the progress for sure! Gotta show where daddy's money is going! Ha!! I need to go take pics from today's progress. They poured concrete in the footings today.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P5050074.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	40008  
__________________
2500HD 6.0 Gas/Ext. Cab
2011 Crusader 270RET
2003 Sunnybrook T/T 30FIS
2012 Jeep Compass Limited
1985 S-10 One Owner:
LKicklight is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 05:19 PM   #13737
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
Thanks guy! Oh I wish under roof next week! Uuuggghh!

We are going geothermal with this home, and I am very excited about the whole thing! I will be taking pics of the progress for sure! Gotta show where daddy's money is going! Ha!! I need to go take pics from today's progress. They poured concrete in the footings today.
If you need another check to put some pressure on, just let me know!
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 05:19 PM   #13738
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKicklight View Post
Hello Chick,
Kick and Chick on this end, what are you two building here? Looks large enough to store a bunch of RV's in, also like your spare lot, may just take you up on that come next summer when we head up to Alaska. Could stop by on the way or on the way back when heading to Goshen for 2014:
Bertha finally on her own lot up at Talking Rock Creek RV Resort: Second photo taken over the deck of the Sunnybrook deck:
Kickster
Hey Kick! The bldg is a 30x50 pole barn. Not big enough for the RV, so it will be stored behind the barn when we are able to move into the new home.

It's kinda sad to see Bertha all wrapped up like that! I do love the spot though! All the big trees! The back of the house will face the woods. I can't wait to get in there this winter and clear it out, so I can walk in there and enjoy the big trees!
You are most welcome on your trip from Alaska! I hope to see Alaska one day! I was born there and know its an amazingly beautiful place!
Goshen 2014.....be there...or miss out....I'm just sayin!
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 05:21 PM   #13739
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKicklight View Post
We chose another route and purchased these two lots at Talking Rock, where in the future, after we sell the big house, and get back from our bucket list trip to Alaska, we will spend the next few years traveling the country, then when all is said and done, get the biggest, baddest Travel Lodge with as many slides possible and put it on one of the lots.
Now that is a goal to be excited about!! I LOVE it!!!
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 06:10 PM   #13740
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Loaded up headed out camping!
Lake macbride state park!
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:06 PM.