Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2013, 06:05 AM   #14191
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 12,027
RB,I see your up,going to the Blind,Tree, Bar, or that 4 letter word? Where are you & your boy (Stacking)all the Deer at? Youroo!!
__________________

__________________
youroo is offline  
Old 10-10-2013, 09:00 AM   #14192
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Alex two days after surgery.
I think he's a future phat phrog.
He looks great Ron! He, for sure, is a future phat Phrog!
__________________

__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Old 10-10-2013, 09:01 AM   #14193
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Rolling buckeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post

Thanks phox !
He's hangin in there.
Hay ? What did I miss ?
Sorry been very busy.
__________________
Rolling buckeye is offline  
Old 10-10-2013, 09:05 AM   #14194
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Rolling buckeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
RB,I see your up,going to the Blind,Tree, Bar, or that 4 letter word? Where are you & your boy (Stacking)all the Deer at? Youroo!!
We've not harvested any yet to stack this wknd there is a new 2. day muzzle loader doe only. So we have sighted smoke poles,and will give it a go again this wknd!!
__________________
Rolling buckeye is offline  
Old 10-10-2013, 09:15 AM   #14195
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolling buckeye View Post
We've not harvested any yet to stack this wknd there is a new 2. day muzzle loader doe only. So we have sighted smoke poles,and will give it a go again this wknd!!
We want to see some "meat on the pole" this weekend.

You know the routine... Pics or it didn't happen. GOOD LUCK BE SAFE !!
__________________
grayfox is offline  
Old 10-10-2013, 12:06 PM   #14196
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Awning pole brackets

For those interested, I have a very limited amount of material to make a few awning pole brackets (probably about 5 sets max). PM me if interested.
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 10-10-2013, 12:22 PM   #14197
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Rolling buckeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolling buckeye View Post

Hay ? What did I miss ?
Sorry been very busy.
RVC filled me in.

Grrrrrr :/
__________________
Rolling buckeye is offline  
Old 10-10-2013, 03:59 PM   #14198
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Well, TOWTA gets a new windshield in her Caddy tomorrow between 8am & 12pm. I took her to get her new glasses and on the way back, a car in front of us veered off the road, kicked up a pc of gravel and BANG, put a very small chip in the hood and really got the windshield. Sure glad she was in the car when it happened, otherwise if I was alone and driving it, I would have caught HE--!
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 10-10-2013, 04:00 PM   #14199
PPST OGCDG
 
Frank-VA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Between I-95 & The Great Dismal Swamp
Posts: 2,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolling buckeye View Post
RVC filled me in.

Grrrrrr :/
Same here.
__________________
Frank- VA {:-{)
2004 4x4 Ford 6.0 PS, SCC, SB
2005 Wildcat 29 RLBS
Frank-VA is offline  
Old 10-10-2013, 04:12 PM   #14200
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Well, TOWTA gets a new windshield in her Caddy tomorrow between 8am & 12pm. I took her to get her new glasses and on the way back, a car in front of us veered off the road, kicked up a pc of gravel and BANG, put a very small chip in the hood and really got the windshield. Sure glad she was in the car when it happened, otherwise if I was alone and driving it, I would have caught HE--!
If your DW is like my DW don't be sure that somehow you might still not be getting the blame for this - "if you weren't driving so fast this wouldn't have happened" or " if you would have gone the way I told you to this wouldn't of happened" come to mind as possible blame - just give her time.
__________________

__________________
B47 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:57 AM.