Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2013, 02:12 PM   #14871
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 9,512
!.5" of snow yesterday and 16 degrees this morning. Guess the growing season is over.
__________________

__________________
Wiscampsin is offline  
Old 11-12-2013, 02:16 PM   #14872
Phat Phrog Phlunky
 
essness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Near Lake Geneva Wisconsin
Posts: 979
I wasn't ready for it........ 70deg and sunny in San Jose, CA
__________________

__________________
Scot, I am "that guy"
2014 Raptor 27FS
2014 Ram 1500 Laramie
Days camped in 2013 = 30 final.
Days camped in 2014 = 27 final.
igkra.com
essness is offline  
Old 11-12-2013, 02:29 PM   #14873
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
We got about a 1/2" as well....
Be gone by the weekend "51 degrees" if not sooner.
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 11-12-2013, 02:34 PM   #14874
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Dern, it's only 60 here. Supposed to get down to 24 tonite. Will turn the EdenPure on low and the furnace blower on before I go to bed. Water heater on. Hopefully we'll have warmer weather until we "get the hell out of Dodge" in 2 weeks.
Ya trying be a wise guy, leaving us all behind in the deep freeze??
__________________
grayfox is offline  
Old 11-12-2013, 02:42 PM   #14875
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Dern, it's only 60 here. Supposed to get down to 24 tonite. Will turn the EdenPure on low and the furnace blower on before I go to bed. Water heater on. Hopefully we'll have warmer weather until we "get the hell out of Dodge" in 2 weeks.
You better get while the gettins good!

You were pretty quiet after thanksgiving last year all the way thru February or march .....
It was "nice"

Besides I needed a reprieve!
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 11-12-2013, 03:01 PM   #14876
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
You better get while the gettins good!

You were pretty quiet after thanksgiving last year all the way thru February or march .....
It was "nice"

Besides I needed a reprieve!
TOWTA says Fri after Thanksgiving and I will be monitoring all the time. You don't deserve a reprieve, but Ms. Amy sure does. Feel so sorry for the nice lady.
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 11-12-2013, 03:24 PM   #14877
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post

TOWTA says Fri after Thanksgiving and I will be monitoring all the time. You don't deserve a reprieve, but Ms. Amy sure does. Feel so sorry for the nice lady.
I really look forward to you heading to florida it gives me chills in anticipation!

Could you post the day before you leave so I can take the next day off at w $^& and have a party ?


Bob's appointed sheriff. ... turbs
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 11-12-2013, 03:30 PM   #14878
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
I really look forward to you heading to florida it gives me chills in anticipation! Could you post the day before you leave so I can take the next day off at w $^& and have a party ? Bob's appointed sheriff. ... turbs
You don't w%^&, you just go to the place where everyone else does and sleep. Ans. your email.
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 11-12-2013, 03:34 PM   #14879
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post

You don't w%^&, you just go to the place where everyone else does and sleep. Ans. your email.
Don't have any emails to read as of 2:34 pm central std dlst

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131112_143500.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	42542


Do to w^&*.......
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 11-12-2013, 03:53 PM   #14880
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
[QUOTE=f1100turbo;497181]Don't have any emails to read as of 2:34 pm.../QUOTE]

Check pm's. So ya take pics of what someone else is doing. So what?
__________________

__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:55 AM.