Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2013, 07:26 PM   #15771
Phat Phrog Stunt Crew
 
elind's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Upper Penisula Michigan / Arizona
Posts: 2,608
I wanted pork chops on the grill last night so I had to shovel 3 feet of snow off of my deck. But it was worth it.
__________________

__________________
Ed & Ruthann / Toby and Tucker
2014 GMC Sierra Crewcab 2500 Duramax
2014 Wildcat 327ck
elind is offline  
Old 12-22-2013, 07:32 PM   #15772
Senior Member
 
TTNewbees's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 440
Made it to Florida for 2 weeks vacation. Left Chicago in ice storm. Made it to port Richey and got set up. 80 degrees, Xmas lights, Xmas tree, tv outside for bears game and cold beverage! Not missing Chicago weather!


Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2253777840.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	44060
__________________

__________________
Mike
2012 Lacrosse 303RK
2012 F250 6.7 diesel
TTNewbees is offline  
Old 12-22-2013, 07:33 PM   #15773
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by elind View Post
I wanted pork chops on the grill last night so I had to shovel 3 feet of snow off of my deck. But it was worth it.
3 foot is that all, not much snow for you up there!! At least you did not have the ice storm we did down here!!
__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79, 43 Nights Camped 2018 27 nights reserved
SYE is offline  
Old 12-22-2013, 08:00 PM   #15774
Phat Phrog
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,693
What a beautiful pic TTNewbees! Now that my DH just retired, I look forward to heading to Florida one winter! We got about a 1/4 inch of freezing rain yesterday!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1471492687.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	44062   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2803028252.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	44063   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3360299338.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	44064   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1801480490.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	44065  
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Old 12-22-2013, 08:22 PM   #15775
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTNewbees View Post
Made it to Florida for 2 weeks vacation. Left Chicago in ice storm. Made it to port Richey and got set up. 80 degrees, Xmas lights, Xmas tree, tv outside for bears game and cold beverage! Not missing Chicago weather!


Attachment 44060
Not much to watch in the Bears game so far if you're a Bears fan - Eagles 21- Bears 0 at middle of 2nd quarter.

Pull for Eagles next week at Cowboys
B47 is offline  
Old 12-22-2013, 08:27 PM   #15776
Phat Phrog Phlunky
 
essness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Near Lake Geneva Wisconsin
Posts: 979
TT, I was down in Schaumburg all day today. They got about 1-1/2 today, we got 7.

friggin Bears defense is soooooo bad
__________________
Scot, I am "that guy"
2014 Raptor 27FS
2014 Ram 1500 Laramie
Days camped in 2013 = 30 final.
Days camped in 2014 = 27 final.
igkra.com
essness is offline  
Old 12-22-2013, 08:28 PM   #15777
Senior Member
 
TTNewbees's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by B47 View Post
Not much to watch in the Bears game so far if you're a Bears fan - Eagles 21- Bears 0 at middle of 2nd quarter. Pull for Eagles next week at Cowboys
I agree! But anytime outside watching football in shorts in December is a good day!
__________________
Mike
2012 Lacrosse 303RK
2012 F250 6.7 diesel
TTNewbees is offline  
Old 12-22-2013, 08:29 PM   #15778
Senior Member
 
TTNewbees's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
What a beautiful pic TTNewbees! Now that my DH just retired, I look forward to heading to Florida one winter! We got about a 1/4 inch of freezing rain yesterday!
Looks pretty! Nice pix
__________________
Mike
2012 Lacrosse 303RK
2012 F250 6.7 diesel
TTNewbees is offline  
Old 12-22-2013, 08:31 PM   #15779
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by essness View Post
TT, I was down in Schaumburg all day today. They got about 1-1/2 today, we got 7.

friggin Bears defense is soooooo bad
But their offense whipped the Cowgirls last time they played and that's all that matters to me.
B47 is offline  
Old 12-22-2013, 08:39 PM   #15780
Senior Member
 
TTNewbees's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by B47 View Post
But their offense whipped the Cowgirls last time they played and that's all that matters to me.
They did but so does everyone that plays the cowgirls.
__________________

__________________
Mike
2012 Lacrosse 303RK
2012 F250 6.7 diesel
TTNewbees is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:24 AM.