Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2014, 09:13 AM   #16181
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Turbs,did you happen to ask your S/D (OC) if he wanted to leave Fla.and come Up to the UP and Ride? Youroo!!
Lol! No comment!

TURBS

golf cart safety instructor
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 01-15-2014, 09:25 AM   #16182
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 12,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Lol! No comment!

TURBS

golf cart safety instructor
Hey,he may have had some imput on Not having a (IH) snowmobile? Massy,JohnDeere,and Ford had snowmobiles! I guess its hard to do (R&D) in Fla. Youroo!!
__________________

__________________
youroo is offline  
Old 01-15-2014, 10:04 AM   #16183
Phat Phrog Stunt Crew
 
elind's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Upper Penisula Michigan / Arizona
Posts: 2,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Turbs,looks like we are in for some (Great,Perfect) snowmobile weather.Blizzard !conditions! Youroo!! Hpoe the (Big Mac) is open when we get there?

I heard there were some issues on crossing the bridge this morning.
__________________
Ed & Ruthann / Toby and Tucker
2014 GMC Sierra Crewcab 2500 Duramax
2014 Wildcat 327ck
2015 129 nites
2016 63 nites
elind is online now  
Old 01-15-2014, 10:12 AM   #16184
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Hey,he may have had some imput on Not having a (IH) snowmobile? Massy,JohnDeere,and Ford had snowmobiles! I guess its hard to do (R&D) in Fla. Youroo!!
We had (3) 440 Yamaha Exciter sleds for several years, sold them and the 3 place trailer in 81 when we moved back to Missouri. Did get to go sledding in Alaska about 10 years ago and they don't have groomed trails up there. Snow up around Denali (Mt. McKinley) is 15'-20' deep. The view is absolutely breathtaking. We thought northern Minnesota,Wisconsin and Michigan was fantastic, but those places pale in comparison to Alaska.
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 01-15-2014, 10:13 AM   #16185
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
8 DEGREES this am these guys are brave!

72 degrees in here tho!


TURBS

golf cart safety instructor
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1389798810338.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	44948  
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 01-15-2014, 11:32 AM   #16186
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
We had (3) 440 Yamaha Exciter sleds for several years, sold them and the 3 place trailer in 81 when we moved back to Missouri. Did get to go sledding in Alaska about 10 years ago and they don't have groomed trails up there. Snow up around Denali (Mt. McKinley) is 15'-20' deep. The view is absolutely breathtaking. We thought northern Minnesota,Wisconsin and Michigan was fantastic, but those places pale in comparison to Alaska.
Growing up we ahd 1 Ski Doo 335 and a Ski Doo TNT 292, and a Massey Ferguson. This was back in the 70's!!
__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
SYE is offline  
Old 01-15-2014, 11:37 AM   #16187
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
8 DEGREES this am these guys are brave!

72 degrees in here tho!


TURBS

golf cart safety instructor

CUSHY job you have...
__________________
grayfox is offline  
Old 01-15-2014, 11:53 AM   #16188
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox View Post
CUSHY job you have...
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

TURBS

golf cart safety instructor
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 01-15-2014, 12:08 PM   #16189
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 12,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by elind View Post
I heard there were some issues on crossing the bridge this morning.
Elind,can we use your Bridge Pass,things are a little tight? Youroo!!
__________________
youroo is offline  
Old 01-15-2014, 12:09 PM   #16190
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,342
When we had The Farm hayed last summer, I was all worried about the young boy sitting inside the big tractor, that it must be over 100 degrees in there....I know....I am a suburban girl.....well the farmer said he was more comfy than us outside....air conditioning....had his music playing.....then I wanted a turn!
__________________

__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:33 PM.