Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2014, 10:12 AM   #16961
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 9,512
The other side of that coin is what happens in Florida stays in Florida .
__________________

__________________
Wiscampsin is offline  
Old 02-23-2014, 10:28 AM   #16962
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Headed home today......
Fun trip but tiring.
Most snow I've seen on the trails in a loooooong time.
The lake riding was spectacular!
Most lakes had 1 to 2 foot drifts and was several feet deep.


TURBS

Goshen is my playground.
The last man standing also has a sharpie
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 02-23-2014, 10:36 AM   #16963
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 12,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Headed home today......
Fun trip but tiring.
Most snow I've seen on the trails in a loooooong time.
The lake riding was spectacular!
Most lakes had 1 to 2 foot drifts and was several feet deep.


TURBS

Goshen is my playground.
The last man standing also has a sharpie
Did you run out of Belts or did the Bars run out of Beer? Is that Turbo a (136) if so why are you stuck and not the (2UPs)? I guess you were the one (Breaking Trail)? Youroo!!
__________________
youroo is offline  
Old 02-23-2014, 10:44 AM   #16964
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 9,512
Glad you had a great time TURBS!
__________________
Wiscampsin is offline  
Old 02-23-2014, 11:46 AM   #16965
Phat Phrog Phlunky
 
essness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Near Lake Geneva Wisconsin
Posts: 979
Wow, you guys stick sleds better than most people I know
__________________
Scot, I am "that guy"
2014 Raptor 27FS
2014 Ram 1500 Laramie
Days camped in 2013 = 30 final.
Days camped in 2014 = 27 final.
igkra.com
essness is offline  
Old 02-23-2014, 11:52 AM   #16966
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Did you run out of Belts or did the Bars run out of Beer? Is that Turbo a (136) if so why are you stuck and not the (2UPs)? I guess you were the one (Breaking Trail)? Youroo!!
Only one belt blew out of 5 turbo sleds blew.
All the turbo sleds we're 127" 1.25 lug.
The snow was sooooo deep you couldn't imagine.
Two up sled was a 136" but rode in the back but they got stuck once.
All the sleds that got stuck as a rule were up front.


TURBS

Goshen is my playground.
The last man standing also has a sharpie
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 02-24-2014, 08:11 AM   #16967
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiscampsin View Post
The other side of that coin is what happens in Florida stays in Florida .
Hee!!
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is online now  
Old 02-24-2014, 11:02 AM   #16968
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,346
Kitchen cabinets are going in today, and appliances come tomorrow....a day early! Looks like I might see the kitchen before leaving for Florida!
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1393257754.860595.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	46726
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is online now  
Old 02-24-2014, 07:07 PM   #16969
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
Kitchen cabinets are going in today, and appliances come tomorrow....a day early! Looks like I might see the kitchen before leaving for Florida!
Attachment 46726
Lookin saaaaweeet!

TURBS

Think spring!
The last man standing also has a sharpie
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 02-24-2014, 10:44 PM   #16970
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Lookin saaaaweeet!

TURBS

Think spring!
The last man standing also has a sharpie
Did you get the PM that I sent to you???
__________________

__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
SYE is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:44 AM.