Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2014, 04:22 PM   #17101
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
True story iffin you'd like to call her.
I'll pm you her number if you'd like.

TURBS
Sabre owners united!
Do it, cuz you speak with Forked Tongue!
__________________

__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 06:08 PM   #17102
Phat Phrog Phlunky
 
essness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Near Lake Geneva Wisconsin
Posts: 979
Fordes, I landed in Norfolk today, what's up with the Wisconsin weather?
__________________

__________________
Scot, I am "that guy"
2014 Raptor 27FS
2014 Ram 1500 Laramie
Days camped in 2013 = 30 final.
Days camped in 2014 = 27 final.
igkra.com
essness is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 07:49 PM   #17103
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFordes View Post
No I can't make it. I can however point out where va is on a map compared to NC


Didn't know if you know their location since it is on the east coast. And you are too scared to come this way........to help you out of why I say that. One word




Nashville.



I have a good reason that I can't make Goshen also
Didn't they say the same thing last year!!!
__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
SYE is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 07:49 PM   #17104
Just Love to Camp
 
TheFordes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by essness View Post
Fordes, I landed in Norfolk today, what's up with the Wisconsin weather?
No clue crazy and sick of it. I think this storm is the third time that area has gotten snow this year! !!!

How long you in VA for? Did ya drive or fly?
__________________
Camped 54 Night 2012
XLR Thunderbolt 386*12
"Bertha The LeadSled" is her name

2012 F450
Virginia
TheFordes is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 07:52 PM   #17105
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
BombDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SC Lowcountry
Posts: 1,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFordes View Post
No I can't make it. I can however point out where va is on a map compared to NC


Didn't know if you know their location since it is on the east coast. And you are too scared to come this way........to help you out of why I say that. One word




Nashville.



I have a good reason that I can't make Goshen also
Whatever happened to that? DW was asking me just the other day and I had no idea what to say.
__________________
John & April & "Scout"
2013 Sabre 32RCTS-6
Nights Camped 2013-(44) 2014-(59) 2015-(47)
2016-(32) 2017-13
BombDoc is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 07:53 PM   #17106
Just Love to Camp
 
TheFordes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
Trust me Turbs....she doesn't scare easy!
Told ya. I would go on a ride with Turbs if he has a extra pair of drawers to come with me
__________________
Camped 54 Night 2012
XLR Thunderbolt 386*12
"Bertha The LeadSled" is her name

2012 F450
Virginia
TheFordes is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 07:56 PM   #17107
Just Love to Camp
 
TheFordes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYE View Post
Didn't they say the same thing last year!!!
Yeah it is during our family beach trip that we
do every year and this year also have to fly to ND for my DH grandpa's 90th bday




Quote:
Originally Posted by BombDoc View Post
Whatever happened to that? DW was asking me just the other day and I had no idea what to say.
Not sure. Never got enough interest to get the ball rolling or even half pumped up
__________________
Camped 54 Night 2012
XLR Thunderbolt 386*12
"Bertha The LeadSled" is her name

2012 F450
Virginia
TheFordes is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 08:06 PM   #17108
Phat Phrog Phlunky
 
essness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Near Lake Geneva Wisconsin
Posts: 979
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFordes View Post
No clue crazy and sick of it. I think this storm is the third time that area has gotten snow this year! !!!

How long you in VA for? Did ya drive or fly?
I fly home Friday morning. I'm interviewing 6 people tomorrow and hope to hire one in the next to weeks. Then it's a month of training and I move on to Solomon, MD to do the same.
I was really hoping for a break from the WI style weather comming down here
__________________
Scot, I am "that guy"
2014 Raptor 27FS
2014 Ram 1500 Laramie
Days camped in 2013 = 30 final.
Days camped in 2014 = 27 final.
igkra.com
essness is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 08:11 PM   #17109
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFordes View Post
Told ya. I would go on a ride with Turbs if he has a extra pair of drawers to come with me
FT Turbs says Ms. Amy said they weren't going.
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 08:31 PM   #17110
Just Love to Camp
 
TheFordes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by essness View Post
I fly home Friday morning. I'm interviewing 6 people tomorrow and hope to hire one in the next to weeks. Then it's a month of training and I move on to Solomon, MD to do the same.
I was really hoping for a break from the WI style weather comming down here
It should break soon. I think Saturday it is supposed to get mid 50s.

If you drove was going to try to catch up with you.

Temp here supposed to get mid 40s on Wednesday. That should be a little bit of a break
__________________

__________________
Camped 54 Night 2012
XLR Thunderbolt 386*12
"Bertha The LeadSled" is her name

2012 F450
Virginia
TheFordes is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:33 PM.