Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2014, 12:07 PM   #17521
Senior Member
 
BamaBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Whereever our Berkshire is Parked!
Posts: 6,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMan View Post
Snowing in Georgetown, KY this morning. Ugghhhh. Hope it doesn't travel any further north.
31 deg here in N. Alabama with a hard freeze predicted (sure glad we did not put thos plant in the ground last Saturday when it was 75 deg
__________________

__________________
Bob & Anne-Marie [BamaBob & 6 Actual]
| 2017 Berkshire XLT 43A with Ultrasteer Tag | Blue Ox Avail + KarGard II |
| SMI AF-1 Air Brake | 2016 Jeep Cherokee Overland TOAD | Pedego Bikes |
Nights Camped: 2013 - 24 • 2014 - 42 • 2015 - 56 • Jul 2016 - Fulltime •
BamaBob is offline  
Old 03-25-2014, 12:07 PM   #17522
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,346
Hey phroggies! Been busy at The Farm! Had a light dusting oph snow overnight. We are to reach 70 on Sunday!!!! Is it possible?!? Heading out to help gather and stack wood for the new house.
Turbs will u also turn the switch off to the fan! About tired of all this wind too!
__________________

__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Old 03-25-2014, 12:28 PM   #17523
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
Hey phroggies! Been busy at The Farm! Had a light dusting oph snow overnight. We are to reach 70 on Sunday!!!! Is it possible?!? Heading out to help gather and stack wood for the new house.
Turbs will u also turn the switch off to the fan! About tired of all this wind too!
The phan switch is a lil tougher.
I may take a phhew beer thirsty deals phor that one.

TURBS
Sabre owners united!
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 03-25-2014, 12:58 PM   #17524
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
AquaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tipp City, OH
Posts: 6,477
Wait until I flip the water switch! lol
__________________
2016 Georgetown 364TS
Nights Camped 2017 - 49
AquaMan is offline  
Old 03-25-2014, 01:04 PM   #17525
Senior Member
 
BamaBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Whereever our Berkshire is Parked!
Posts: 6,987
[QUOTE=f1100turbo;571642]The phan switch is a lil tougher.
I may take a phhew beer thirsty deals phor that one.
QUOTE]

TURBS,

I'll gladly pay you a few beer thirsty ones on 3 AUG for a phan switch flip on today

(and just think man, they will have been setting on ice ALL the way up from Alabama! )
__________________
Bob & Anne-Marie [BamaBob & 6 Actual]
| 2017 Berkshire XLT 43A with Ultrasteer Tag | Blue Ox Avail + KarGard II |
| SMI AF-1 Air Brake | 2016 Jeep Cherokee Overland TOAD | Pedego Bikes |
Nights Camped: 2013 - 24 • 2014 - 42 • 2015 - 56 • Jul 2016 - Fulltime •
BamaBob is offline  
Old 03-25-2014, 01:30 PM   #17526
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 12,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMan View Post
Wait until I flip the water switch! lol
Man I think your all WET! Youroo!! Aquaman are you going to bring back some (Ale 8) for your kids? Youroo!!
__________________
youroo is offline  
Old 03-25-2014, 05:17 PM   #17527
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
AquaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tipp City, OH
Posts: 6,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Man I think your all WET! Youroo!! Aquaman are you going to bring back some (Ale 8) for your kids? Youroo!!
I should have, but it was a quick trip to Toyota. Almost took longer for the Safety and Security briefing, than it did to do the whole job.
__________________
2016 Georgetown 364TS
Nights Camped 2017 - 49
AquaMan is offline  
Old 03-25-2014, 09:37 PM   #17528
Senior Member
 
Capt. Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Franklin County, MO
Posts: 1,742
Hi, Phrogs!

Just got back last night from a 3 week photo safari in southern Africa (Botswana, Zambia and Zimbabwe). Drove home from the airport last night in snow, after it being near 90 every day of the trip.

Had a chance to spend a few days with kids and grandkids in Fairfax, VA on our way to Johannesburg at the start of the trip.

Ready to de-winterize and go camping now. First trip planned for the OMI FROG rally at Little Farm on the River the first weekend in May, but if the weather would get better, wouldn't mind going out a little earlier than that.
__________________
Mike and Yvonne
and Sophie, the little white dog
2017 Columbus 320RSC
2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax 4X4
“It's not how old you are, it's how you are old.”Jules Renard
"It's not the years...it's the mileage." - Indiana Jones
Capt. Mike is offline  
Old 03-25-2014, 09:54 PM   #17529
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Mike View Post
Hi, Phrogs!

Just got back last night from a 3 week photo safari in southern Africa (Botswana, Zambia and Zimbabwe). Drove home from the airport last night in snow, after it being near 90 every day of the trip.

Had a chance to spend a few days with kids and grandkids in Fairfax, VA on our way to Johannesburg at the start of the trip.

Ready to de-winterize and go camping now. First trip planned for the OMI FROG rally at Little Farm on the River the first weekend in May, but if the weather would get better, wouldn't mind going out a little earlier than that.
Must be nice, it is still snowing here today!!
__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
SYE is offline  
Old 03-25-2014, 10:04 PM   #17530
Just Love to Camp
 
TheFordes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Man I think your all WET!
I could make a comment to this but I don't want to get kick off the forum I think just say thay I could make a comment will be enough.
__________________

__________________
Camped 54 Night 2012
XLR Thunderbolt 386*12
"Bertha The LeadSled" is her name

2012 F450
Virginia
TheFordes is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:01 AM.